• Total voters

valkabit

All American
Feb 4, 2007
tpo.jpg
What is right?

Reactions: RU-ROCS
This is such a pointless debate.

The paper should be dispensed over the roll, not under it.

Every housekeeping staff in every hotel does it that way for a reason.

How about another toilet issue - the people who take the middle stall (if 3 stalls exist) when neither of the other two are occupied or one at either end is occupied? I hate when they do that! Pet peeve. If you come in and one end is occupied, and the other two are empty, take the other end, not the middle!!! Stay away!

This poopie thread has a lot of potential.

Over. Of course.

Some other questions:

1. When using a public toilet, do you line the toilet seat with toilet paper?

2. When using the toilet at work, do you give a courtesy flush?

3. Do you stand to pee, then put the seat down and sit? Or are you a combo man?

Lastly, to the question raised above by another forum member... If you walk into a men's room and you see that none of the urinals has empty adjacent urinals, then either use a stall (and put the damn seat up, you cretins) or turn around and walk out. It is loss-of-man-card offense to sidle up next to an occupied urinal and unzip. Don't do it!

How about another toilet issue - the people who take the middle stall (if 3 stalls exist) when neither of the other two are occupied or one at either end is occupied? I hate when they do that! Pet peeve. If you come in and one end is occupied, and the other two are empty, take the other end, not the middle!!! Stay away!

In all fairness the last stall is usually handicap. Drives me crazy when people take the handicap stall when the others are available. Poor guys comes in with a wheelchair and has to wait while there are multiple stalls open.

Over. Of course.

Some other questions:

Lastly, to the question raised above by another forum member... If you walk into a men's room and you see that none of the urinals has empty adjacent urinals, then either use a stall (and put the damn seat up, you cretins) or turn around and walk out. It is loss-of-man-card offense to sidle up next to an occupied urinal and unzip. Don't do it!

I'll always unzip at the urinal, take out my phone, pretend to take a picture and say, "Oh, yeah. That's impressive. I gotta send her that."

Reactions: Blitz8RUCrazy
I'll always unzip at the urinal, take out my phone, pretend to take a picture and say, "Oh, yeah. That's impressive. I gotta send her that."
I almost liked your post before realizing that liking a man's post about said man's capturing of a representation of his, self-considered, impressive post would be a potentially unimpressive representation of my heterosexual nature.

So I didn't like it. As you can see. Not even a little bit. :D

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Over, unless you are a monster or something...

Also, never ever buy cheap toilet paper.

What do you prefer, that soft, lotiony crap that gets stuck in your cheek hair? No thanks. If its whole purpose is to clean up sh#t, it needs to do its job and do it cheaply. The cheap stuff is better on both accounts.

Reactions: soundcrib
In all fairness the last stall is usually handicap. Drives me crazy when people take the handicap stall when the others are available. Poor guys comes in with a wheelchair and has to wait while there are multiple stalls open.

So if it's a choice between cozying up next door to someone mid-loaf or using the corner handicapped stall, which way do you lean? What if there are no known handicapped folks in your office building?

It's "disabled" not "handicapped," - see the video, lol. I don't use the wheelchair accessible stall in public places, but I do use the one at work in our building, since we don't have anyone in a wheelchair in the building.

What do you prefer, that soft, lotiony crap that gets stuck in your cheek hair? No thanks. If its whole purpose is to clean up sh#t, it needs to do its job and do it cheaply. The cheap stuff is better on both accounts.
Might be time to do a little grooming if that's an actual issue for you.

Who, how or why did someone somehow come up with "loaf"???

Loaf - "a shaped or molded mass of food." So it's literally an extra-processed "loaf," possibly with a side of gravy.

Think about that the next time you're chowing down on meatloaf (or bread) :bread::grimace:

Reactions: mildone
Why would tp cos make tp with floral prints or whatever if they wanted you to use method B?

I thought B was the right answer. Sometimes, some toilet paper only comes out 1 sheet at a time with A. For B, The sheets flow freely.

Over. Of course.

Some other questions:

No, I'm not a girl.

No, I'm not a girl.

Why would I stand to pee then put the seat down and sit?

Sorry, it's a loss-of-mancard offense to act like a girl and worry about where the hell you take a leak. Men used to pee in open troughs.

Answers in bold in your original post...

Last edited:
Reactions: dvb91
As a kid growing up in the '80s, I seem to recall seeing green toilet paper in the grocery store as a kid. Maybe even light blue.

They still make that stuff??

So then your experience comes from examining other men's cheek hair to see that the "soft, lotiony crap" is getting stuck there?

Do you not understand the process of basic (to the point of primal in this example) problem solving?

Do you not understand the process of basic (to the point of primal in this example) problem solving?
Apparently not. Because I think what you're trying to say is that since leaves were free for the cavemen, we should all use the cheapest TP possible even if the soft stuff feels nice. But that can't be it.

Apparently not. Because I think what you're trying to say is that since leaves were free for the cavemen, we should all use the cheapest TP possible even if the soft stuff feels nice. But that can't be it.

Nowhere did I say anything like that. You can do what you want, and if you want to spend extra money on something you cover in feces and flush down the toilet, by all means.

Unfortunately, it looks like you still end up butthurt, cushy tp or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT