ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Toilet paper..

A or B?

• A

Votes: 101 78.3%
  • B

Votes: 28 21.7%

• Total voters
So if it's a choice between cozying up next door to someone mid-loaf or using the corner handicapped stall, which way do you lean? What if there are no known handicapped folks in your office building?
Omg I almost threw up:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: FanuSanu52
In all fairness the last stall is usually handicap. Drives me crazy when people take the handicap stall when the others are available. Poor guys comes in with a wheelchair and has to wait while there are multiple stalls open.

There are people who may have medical or physical issues which require them to use the handicap stall, even if they aren't in a wheelchair.

If someone comes out of the handicap stall without a wheelchair, that doesn't mean they shouldn't have used the stall. (Likewise, don't assume that just because there is no one with a wheelchair in your office, that no one needs the handicap stall.)

I use the handicap stall and do the iron cross, then I either have wet paper towels or baby wipes to clean my ass. No need for hemorhoids

I use the handicap stall and do the iron cross, then I either have wet paper towels or baby wipes to clean my ass. No need for hemorhoids
Ditto on the baby wipes. What is the iron cross? Hovering your ass over the seat?

Answers in bold in your original post...

3. Do you stand to pee, then put the seat down and sit? Or are you a combo man?
Why would I stand to pee then put the seat down and sit?

Aha! So you ARE a girl. Because men pee standing up, bitch!

Sorry, it's a loss-of-mancard offense to act like a girl and worry about where the hell you take a leak. Men used to pee in open troughs.

Says the girl who pees squatting over a toilet. Which clears up why you prefer to pee at a trough than to give a dude a little space and privacy. Peeping Tommette.

3. Do you stand to pee, then put the seat down and sit? Or are you a combo man?
Why would I stand to pee then put the seat down and sit?

Aha! So you ARE a girl. Because men pee standing up, bitch!

Sorry, it's a loss-of-mancard offense to act like a girl and worry about where the hell you take a leak. Men used to pee in open troughs.

Says the girl who pees squatting over a toilet. Which clears up why you prefer to pee at a trough than to give a dude a little space and privacy. Peeping Tommette.

Huh? Fail logic much? I stand to pee. I was asking why I would "stand to pee and then put the seat down and sit," as you said. Makes no sense to me.

Yes......................it is sooooooo off season here. :flush:

Definitely A. Always seems to be B though when I'm forced to use public facilities. Hate that.

Just happened again - went to restroom, all three toilet stalls open. Took an end one. A minute later, someone comes in and takes the middle one! How annoying. It's like if airplane seating was not assigned on an almost empty plane, you go take a window seat, and someone comes in and takes the middle seat instead of the aisle!

Sorry for the ranting, just a pet peeve since it makes no sense to me!

Just happened again - went to restroom, all three toilet stalls open. Took an end one. A minute later, someone comes in and takes the middle one! How annoying. It's like if airplane seating was not assigned on an almost empty plane, you go take a window seat, and someone comes in and takes the middle seat instead of the aisle!

Hopefully the dude wasn't sliding his foot under the stall lol.

Same.. Makes you wonder what people are thinking.

I installed a bidet attachment to my home bowl. I first used these when I visited Korea. Once you use one you never want to use toilet paper again.

Ditto on the baby wipes. What is the iron cross? Hovering your ass over the seat?
Correct- if you take a dump at McDonald's you:
1. Use handicap stall and use bar to hover to hold yourself in the air
2. put paper in the bowl- this reduces public toilet water rebounding up your cornhole
3. At the moment of separation go forward a step to reduce any chance of splashing

Reactions: valkabit
Correct- if you take a dump at McDonald's you:
1. Use handicap stall and use bar to hover to hold yourself in the air
2. put paper in the bowl- this reduces public toilet water rebounding up your cornhole
3. At the moment of separation go forward a step to reduce any chance of splashing
Lmao.
I remember attempting that at a local bar in my early 20's while intoxicated. It looked like I'd attempted a upper decker whilst forgetting to remove the tank cover

Same.. Makes you wonder what people are thinking.

I installed a bidet attachment to my home bowl. I first used these when I visited Korea. Once you use one you never want to use toilet paper again.

Yes, they have those in Japan too. Makes sense to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT