ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Tweets don't load automatically

29PAS

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
I hope the answer to this isn't too obvious! Tweets in message board posts don't open automatically on my Mac. It just says "Loading Tweet" and it never loads. Is there a setting I'm missing?

On my iphone, they are always open when I go to a post that has one or some.

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
I hope the answer to this isn't too obvious! Tweets in message board posts don't open automatically on my Mac. It just says "Loading Tweet" and it never loads. Is there a setting I'm missing?

On my iphone, they are always open when I go to a post that has one or some.
Change to X.
You're welcome 😁

Thanks. Didn't do that but I am driving a new Stellantis :)

Guess nobody else has this issue?

This problem has shown up for me yesterday and seems like some other posters. It's happening on multiple browsers (Chrome, Safari, Edge) and for both Apple and Window. Shutting down, logging out and clearing cookies made no difference.

You can still see the info in the tweets if you click on them but they don't load in the post.

Don't know if it's a Rivals issue or Twitter issue.

This problem has shown up for me yesterday and seems like some other posters. It's happening on multiple browsers (Chrome, Safari, Edge) and for both Apple and Window. Shutting down, logging out and clearing cookies made no difference.

You can still see the info in the tweets if you click on them but they don't load in the post.

I'm using Chrome and experiencing the same issue starting last night.

Reactions: Leonard23
As I noted in the transfer portal thread, several things have happened to disable third party content from Yahoo. Maybe X allowing Alex Jones back on X (Twitter) caused all the problems. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: bac2therac

Glad to see it's not just happening to me. Strange that they all open on my iPhone without me doing anything.

Reactions: Leonard23
Glad to see it's not just happening to me. Strange that they all open on my iPhone without me doing anything.
They loaded for me on any device Apple or Windows until last night. Now it doesn’t load on any of them. Troubleshooted as best I could across different platforms and browsers and nothing worked. So I don’t think it’s a problem on our end.

The message has changed too now from “loading tweet” to “this tweet is unavailable” but it will still open the tweet and show the info if you click on it but that can be a pain for every tweet.

Start tickling Elmo with some cold hard cayshe and I’m sure it’l get corrected.

Still not working for me using Firefox on a Mac. Just tried with Safari on the Mac and they open automatically - but then I get those annoying video ads above the posts and on the right panel, which I don't get with Firefox.

Guess I'll just have to pick my poison.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT