ADVERTISEMENT

OT: UConn is good (!!WARNING!! Cam Spencer mention!!)

Cam is a 5th year senior and Gavin is less than one year removed from high school. I would hope he might be better today. That being said, Gavin's ceiling is higher, probably much higher. Let's compare notes in a couple years.
I am talking about this year

I know what you're saying but as far as being a vocal leader. Idk if that's Mags personality; when I watch the games I see Davis being the most vocal of all the players, upper class men included. Maybe the guy that's ineligible right now is more of that guy but it seems like Davis is the only one for now..
Leading by example is what Mag is.

Reactions: Jerseylegends
The only time I wanna here about UConn from here on out is the day they lose in the 2nd round to the winner of the 8/9 game in March Madness. All Rutgers fans can celebrate that result.

Reactions: JavaDunk18
The only time I wanna here about UConn from here on out is the day they lose in the 2nd round to the winner of the 8/9 game in March Madness. All Rutgers fans can celebrate that result.

Yes - and every win gets us one step closer to earn the right to be that team to get a shot at them at Barclays center.

Don’t laugh. While NCAAs remain a long shot for us, pretty much every path leading to our selection would have at least a reasonable basis for slotting us there with the return of Jeremiah. Injuries usually accounted for in seeding - if not as much for selection so….

Yes - and every win gets us one step closer to earn the right to be that team to get a shot at them at Barclays center.

Don’t laugh. While NCAAs remain a long shot for us, pretty much every path leading to our selection would have at least a reasonable basis for slotting us there with the return of Jeremiah. Injuries usually accounted for in seeding - if not as much for selection so….
I was silently thinking that we could win enough to be in that 8/9 game vs UConn and JWill or JMike shuts Cam down on FG 2-12 and 1-8 from 3pt. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT