ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wander Franco

yesrutgers01

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2008
This may be a weird question but since our bowl is over…
Has anyone seen the ages of the underaged girls he is accused of.
Only asking because early on, I thought the first case was mentioned to be a 17 y/o when he was 20 or 21.
He is 22 now. Now, there are other cases against him. Do we know if we are still talking 17 y/o’s or are they younger…

There is kind of a fine line difference between a 20 y/o dating a 17 y/o or if it goes younger.

I assume younger because if it is just the former- I’m not sure he would be running or crucified so harshly.

This may be a weird question but since our bowl is over…
Has anyone seen the ages of the underaged girls he is accused of.
Only asking because early on, I thought the first case was mentioned to be a 17 y/o when he was 20 or 21.
He is 22 now. Now, there are other cases against him. Do we know if we are still talking 17 y/o’s or are they younger…

There is kind of a fine line difference between a 20 y/o dating a 17 y/o or if it goes younger.

I assume younger because if it is just the former- I’m not sure he would be running or crucified so harshly.
I read that the DR is especially harsh on statutory rape. Age of consent is 18 and there is no Romeo and Juliet exception for being close in age.

I read that the DR is especially harsh on statutory rape. Age of consent is 18 and there is no Romeo and Juliet exception for being close in age.
Understood and when I read a few month back that the first girl was 17 and he was 20 at the time- it seemed more like he did something illegal but very common and not as much disgusting.
We have all known many 17/20 type relationships. I figured there had to be more to it than that but until Zak found what he did, I hadn’t seen anything giving any idea what age we were talking about. I assumed it must have been much worse than 17.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT