ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What are you all drinking tonight

So Other Half is now distributing in central Jersey now. I picked up two of there beers. Small Mosaic Everything and Vapor Ringz both very good. I also grabbed some of Heady Topper by Alchemist at Buy Rite in Hamilton. I like the Other Half better to be honest

Reactions: Jm0513
So Other Half is now distributing in central Jersey now. I picked up two of there beers. Small Mosaic Everything and Vapor Ringz both very good. I also grabbed some of Heady Topper by Alchemist at Buy Rite in Hamilton. I like the Other Half better to be honest
I saw this on their IG the other day. I like the can art for Vapor Ringz.

Reactions: Postman_1
t68916173w_1.jpg

Only to 2 locations for now.

Having a Bolero Snort Fench Toast Bergan County Bull Stout 2020 release. Its barrel aged with maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon. Im normally not to big on Bolero but this is great

Reactions: ATIOH and Ronnie_B
Having a Bolero Snort Fench Toast Bergan County Bull Stout 2020 release. Its barrel aged with maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon. Im normally not to big on Bolero but this is great
Damn That sounds good. but I’m going to try to stay away from the Makers in the freezer tonite (at least til halftime ), give my liver a break.

Where exactly in Central Jersey?

mixing yuengling black and tan's with the yuengling Hershey's porter. the hershey's is too sweet for more than 1, but mixing it with black and tan is fantastic!

Reactions: borochop
mixing yuengling black and tan's with the yuengling Hershey's porter. the hershey's is too sweet for more than 1, but mixing it with black and tan is fantastic!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT