ADVERTISEMENT

OT- What is the easiest way to cook a chuck roast?

Extra Point

Heisman Winner
Aug 9, 2001
Anyone have a good easy recipe? I bought a chuck roast for the Coach Ash era, even though I have a London broil in the freezer from the Coach Flood era. I want to cook the roast today instead of putting it in the freezer and waiting for a new coach.

Anyone have a good easy recipe? I bought a chuck roast for the Coach Ash era, even though I have a London broil in the freezer from the Coach Flood era. I want to cook the roast today instead of putting it in the freezer and waiting for a new coach.

12301562_1195685283779409_2978179719701118383_n.png

Crock pot it. Half stick butter. Two chopped onions. 1/2 cup Chopped parsley. Salt and pepper. Roast. Add some water or beef broth to just barely cover the roast. Cook on low for 10 hours. Excellent and easy.

Crock pot it. Half stick butter. Two chopped onions. 1/2 cup Chopped parsley. Salt and pepper. Roast. Add some water or beef broth to just barely cover the roast. Cook on low for 10 hours. Excellent and easy.
Thanks. I don't have a crock pot so I will follow your recipe except put it in the oven with tin foil over it.

Better yet it fits in my stainless steel pan with glass lid so I will use your recipe but on the stove.

Also I substituted white wine for water since I had it, and she is cooking as I type.

Last edited:
The good thing about a chuck roast is you don't need to run over it with the car a few times in order to tenderize it.

This but I add potatoes and carrots too

spot on......do it in the AM before you leave for work...I like carrots added then
then when I get home at 5pm I add potatos and more onions......and turn it on high for an hour
dinner at 6pm

I also do the pressure cooker if time is a problem..I have a summer kitchen on my back porch
add everything...bring it to a boil..snap the lid on and and 45min later
tender and wonderfull....

wash your two day worn dress shirt in the left over chuck roast gravy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT