ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Who ya Got?

newwavedave1

All Conference
Feb 2, 2006
Who ya got in the NFL Playoffs? I'm rooting for Bills vs Lions Super Bowl, but think it will probably be the Ravens vs Niners. So glad that the Cowboys are done.

Strange year. AFC much stronger at the top. 49ers have the much easier path and I will be very surprised if they don't get there. I think this is the Bills year and they beat the Niners.

I had the Ravens for over a month, but Buffalo is really coming on. I think there are only 3 good teams. Those two and SF.

I had the Ravens for over a month, but Buffalo is really coming on. I think there are only 3 good teams. Those two and SF.
Bills fan. The key for us is not turning it over. When we protect the ball we're hard to beat. Other concern is that the injuries are really piling up on the defensive side. Were already down two starters going into the Pittsburgh game and then lost 3 more during that game. Too soon to know who is able to go against KC.

Bills fan. The key for us is not turning it over. When we protect the ball we're hard to beat. Other concern is that the injuries are really piling up on the defensive side. Were already down two starters going into the Pittsburgh game and then lost 3 more during that game. Too soon to know who is able to go against KC.
If Allen doesn't throw INTs, the Bills are almost unbeatable. But that's a huge if.

Buffalo is going to need Allen to put on the Superman cape. KC isn't quite as good offensively as they've been in previous years, so they have that in their favor. I'm rooting for them to bring the curtain down on the Taylor Swift Show.

Buffalo is going to need Allen to put on the Superman cape. KC isn't quite as good offensively as they've been in previous years, so they have that in their favor. I'm rooting for them to bring the curtain down on the Taylor Swift Show.
See that's where I disagree. I think that's when Josh does get into trouble. When he tries to hard to play hero ball and force things. Make ill-advised throws that sometimes work but too often this season has led to picks. Just make the throws that are available to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT