ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Why are there so many OT threads when there is another section for OT topics?

There are more OT threads in the football section then football threads. It's getting ridiculous. Isn't there a section for general discussion and off topic subjects? I don't care about your American Express Costco card or the dangers of not vaccinating your children. Can the mods keep the Rutgers football forum about Rutgers football?
Its been that way for a long time. I read for info> which works for me.
But, frankly I no longer suggest local recruits or families log on when they express interest in our program.
I used to. But some locals said it looks like football is an afterthought. So I stopped suggesting it.

People here get quite testy when the subject is brought up as a rule

There is a lot of recruiting going on now in the camp season, it does slow down in July, but that is mainly on the premium board.

Anyone following recruiting close enough to be interested in what's going on in camps should have Premium. There is not enough non-Premium football-related content this time of year to keep this board active. Without non-football threads, this board would be a ghost town.

I just sent a raven to my buddy who happens to be a warg, I will post back as soon as I get a reply.

Reactions: PaKnight
I've heard we might have record snowfall this winter - can anyone confirm?
I will only confirm if you confirm that you will adhere to the new storm/event/game = new thread compact.[cheers]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT