ADVERTISEMENT

OT: World's Oldest Man Dies @ 116

Choppin wood is great but when was the last time he sported wood to get laid ?

A little salty today? 116 and still active is a heckuva run.
Snarky, not salty. 116 is awesome. There were a couple of stories recently of two women (unrelated) 107 and 106 who both survived the pandemic of 1918 and Covid-19 after being infected during both pandemics. It's funny how people easily refer to the 1918 pandemic as the Spanish Flu, but they get triggered by the China Flu of 2019.

Reactions: Spare130
Tobacco haters will not be pleased that this fellow was a smoker.

Sidenote: he ate bacon, lettuce and bacon sandwiches regularly!

Almost everything we know about medicine is...wrong!

MO
PS JK about the extra bacon! 😉...as Lewis Black said in 2004 "Black on Broadway" ..."we're all snowflakes ..... ❄❄❄❄"!

Snarky, not salty. 116 is awesome. There were a couple of stories recently of two women (unrelated) 107 and 106 who both survived the pandemic of 1918 and Covid-19 after being infected during both pandemics. It's funny how people easily refer to the 1918 pandemic as the Spanish Flu, but they get triggered by the China Flu of 2019.
The funny thing is when people get on other peoples cases on my social media feeds about how someone behaved the wrong way in a store during the pandemic, I’m like, can we give each other a break, the last time we went through this was never. Well, the 107 year-old Covid survivor destroyed my argument!

I thought it was the 1917 Spanish flu

Reactions: goru1869
Choppin wood is great but when was the last time he sported wood to get laid ?

My dad had a wicked sense of humor. He told me about a girl he knew named May. Said, he didn't put any effort into the relationship....on if she "would"!

Bet our Centurion Plus had enough wood for this entire board ... 116 times over!

MO

My dad had a wicked sense of humor. He told me about a girl he knew named May. Said, he didn't put any effort into the relationship....on if she "would"!

Bet our Centurion Plus had enough wood for this entire board ... 116 times over!

MO
is beaced 100+ now... I remember reading he was in his 90s some time ago.. just clicked his avatar.. not sure its current info but says "94"... 116 seems like a fair target for him.

GOOD OL' Next birthday,WTB,will be 95th.11/06 same date as RU FB's first game.
I remember you posting that you did not lift anymore because of injuries. How frequently do you exercise and what do you do for exercise currently?
KS, I have two rotator cuff destroyed shoulders.I developed a severe scoliosis over a period of time. My left knee has gone "south of the border".There isn't much that I can do within my pain parameters.I have had 3 different areas nerve blocks. D idn't help.I take Tramadol, helps a little.I need a cane to move around. I do try to stand erect ,as an exercise.Not easy.I do individual standing knee to chest raises ,Standing straight leg pendulum moves,forward then backwards,Seated shoulder twists holding a 3 pound weight. Makes me puff after 40 reps.Which is good. The only aerobic c that I can do.It is frustrating since I know how valuable exercise is for the body.But I still eat well.Hardly any pure sugars.In the past it was ZERO pure sugars.AND I continue to take many supplements at the direction of my integrative Physician.This regimen and of course the good genes that was I blessed to inherit have gotten me here.NOW,I am looking forward to seeing some GREG FB when it happens.My thanks to you and to all of the RU posters who have been so great to me.With the Blessings we will prevail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT