ADVERTISEMENT

OTC: Watching Rutgers games abroad

93RUDoc

Sophomore
Nov 14, 2019
I will be traveling abroad next week for my annual medical mission, but its longer than usual, I have the xfinity app but its limited and does not get B10 abroad. I am not smart technically. I was told to get a "VPN" -surfshark, and then I can get all the channels I want through my xfinity app and not miss a Rutgers game. Does anyone have advice for me? I will be in the jungles of India, watching Rutgers games is more important to me than getting malaria, TB or dengue.😀

I will be traveling abroad next week for my annual medical mission, but its longer than usual, I have the xfinity app but its limited and does not get B10 abroad. I am not smart technically. I was told to get a "VPN" -surfshark, and then I can get all the channels I want through my xfinity app and not miss a Rutgers game. Does anyone have advice for me? I will be in the jungles of India, watching Rutgers games is more important to me than getting malaria, TB or dengue.😀
You don't want TB.

VPN is a very good suggestion. Internet service in the jungles of India is likely to be very spotty. Staying in a hotel to watch the game is probably your best bet. Good Luck.

I watch from Egypt. I use Surfshark VPN and I purchased YouTube Tv. This gets me the Big 10 Network games as well as FS1, which accounts for most games. you have to have the VPN or you can't use Youtube Tv….it's only for the U.S.A.

Reactions: 93RUDoc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT