ADVERTISEMENT

Parking Selection Times Announced

My scheduled time is 6/7 at about 1:45. I have a work meeting at that time. Where do I stand in the pecking order? In other words, what are the chances I will not get my choices if I log in at 5pm on 6/7.
Thanks

My scheduled time is 6/7 at about 1:45. I have a work meeting at that time. Where do I stand in the pecking order? In other words, what are the chances I will not get my choices if I log in at 5pm on 6/7.
Thanks
You could ask your rep to select for you at that time. You should be fine though. I got 6/8 and fully expect to get my desired lot.

Thanks
I am just after you. You will be fine to get the lot you want. Some of my crew picked many days later and still got their preferred lot.

i noticed gameday parking emblem is not reflected in Johnson Park on the map...but noted in other sections that are typically gameday locations...

https://scarletknights.com/documents/2022/7/14/SHI_Stadium_Parking_Map_2022.pdf

Johnson Park is not an official RU parking lot. I know the county (township?) Wasn't allowing parking there at all for a few years. I'm not actually positive where that stands these days.

IMPORTANT FACT:
You cannot log in from your phone to do this. You must be in a PC, Laptop or Tablet. 😕

Johnson Park is not an official RU parking lot. I know the county (township?) Wasn't allowing parking there at all for a few years. I'm not actually positive where that stands these days.

IMPORTANT FACT:
You cannot log in from your phone to do this. You must be in a PC, Laptop or Tablet. 😕
Last time I did it on my phone with Chrome in desktop mode.

Thanks for the info! I searched for the subject but found nothing. Maybe they are going out in waves?

I just received another email from Rutgers Football about the lot selection date/time. "pick your lot soon!" sent at exactly 12noon

I just received another email from Rutgers Football about the lot selection date/time. "pick your lot soon!" sent at exactly 12noon
I also received a second email today sent at 12 noon, but my time to pick my lot changed by one minute from yesterday

Reactions: Section124
I got 2 emails as well. First one yesterday was for 6/8 at 11:06am, the one today is 6/8 at 11:07am. Then I noticed the one from yesterday had the wrong account number on it. I went from picking on Monday last year to Thursday this year, what are the odds that they screwed this whole thing up?

I got 2 emails as well. First one yesterday was for 6/8 at 11:06am, the one today is 6/8 at 11:07am. Then I noticed the one from yesterday had the wrong account number on it. I went from picking on Monday last year to Thursday this year, what are the odds that they screwed this whole thing up?
I received two emails, too. The one today is a minute later (6/7, 3:24 p.m.) than the one yesterday. Like you, my account number was wrong in yesterday's email. Today's has my correct account number.

To be fair to Rutgers, the parking not working from your phone has nothing to do with them and everything to do with Paciolan, which is the ticketing system they have to run on. Paciolan is a terrible user experience.
Rutgers hired them.

I am always amazed at how poorly some things are done at Rutgers.
Don't we have experts in these fields who make megabucks teaching courses in computer science, law, business...etc...?

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
Don't we have experts in these fields who make megabucks teaching courses in computer science, law, business...etc...?

That was the context of the conversation I had. I had reached out to Sarah, prior to her departure, and bitched about the horrendous ScarletKnights.com / Paciolan user experience. She knows my background, so she put me in touch with the digital media guy. I spent 40 minutes on the phone with him and all I got out of it was 1) they're locked into Paciolan because of their other media relationships and 2) he thought the user experience was top-notch.

I also talked to him about the broader integration of customer systems: ticketing, merch, fundraising, game day experience, etc. - basically a fully-integrated customer UI that could serve as a one stop shop for customers. He said they were working on that. Five years later, not much has changed and the gap between what we have and what's out there has gotten wider.

It may have been fixed, but a few years ago the ONLY way to log into the Scarlet Knights app was by typing my password in ALLCAPS. I asked a computer science major what the deal was, and they said that was a 2 minute fix in the code.

And they're very pleased with them.

So I was told, directly, by the guy in charge of digital media.
What the hell would the digital media person know about Paciolian? lol that's terrible if that person has any say what so ever in what ticketing platform gets used.

Scarlet

430 remain

Why do people pick Scarlet?

1-It’s packed.
2-It’s hot on the pavement.
3-Takes forever to get out of and if making a left onto river road forget getting out with the pedestrians crossing into the park.
4-Takes forever to get in especially if coming from Rt 18 end with all the pedestrians crossing from the park into the stadium.
5-With the parking stalls painted you can hardly fit a car in a spot and if you do you can hardly open your door without dinging the car next to you or having your car dinged.
6-Forget bring a bigger SUV.
7-Green lot uses same exit causing gridlock as people battle for position exiting.
8-People driving down the hill to river road pass over the double yellow line on the wrong side of the road and then try to cut back to the right at the bottom causing crashes.
9-Costs way too much for all the negatives.

Nice that's what lot I'm going for but I don't pick til Thursday afternoon.

1-It’s packed.
3-Takes forever to get out of and if making a left onto river road forget getting out with the pedestrians crossing into the park.
4-Takes forever to get in especially if coming from Rt 18 end with all the pedestrians crossing from the park into the stadium.
5-With the parking stalls painted you can hardly fit a car in a spot and if you do you can hardly open your door without dinging the car next to you or having your car dinged.
7-Green lot uses same exit causing gridlock as people battle for position exiting.
8-People driving down the hill to river road pass over the double yellow line on the wrong side of the road and then try to cut back to the right at the bottom causing crashes.

1-It’s packed.
It's simply a case of humans being creatures of habit. Most fans who park in the Scarlet lot have parked there for decades. Their gameday routine has been the same for all those years. The familiarity of parking in the Scarlet lot is part of the routine.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Done. Easy process on the iPad. It is annoying you can’t do it on the phone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT