ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Mulcahy

I really love Mulcahy’s game and couldn’t agree more with those who believe he’s very underrated. This is a commitment I can get excited about if we get it.

Reactions: RUJMM78 and dkostus
Yeah, no inside take here. Just was making a post with my thought. We’ll see tomorrow.

Is Mulcahy's HS Coach - the father of Jaren Sina - ex SHU player now playing at GW I believe?

I remember when the Josh Pastner offer had guys saying he was gone. Unfortunately, for Ga Tech, a bag of cash wont get it done here.

Irish Catholic Mulcahy ? ..Im curious if Irish Catholic Boston College could sneak in...one of the few teams he actually visited.

seeing how these decisions have gone before, I'm cautiously expecting Northwestern. If he picks RU, it is great news. If he doesn't, I won't knock him or Pike. A kid has a right to go where he wants. And coach did all that he could to get him.

Reactions: zebnatto and LC-88
Guys

I’ve been wrong before, but we only have two ships to give and the summer recruiting season is very much on the horizon

Rutgers has made PM a priority and the staff really wants him.

So speculation here, but I think, without the staff saying anything, PM knows that if is heart is really to come to RU, he needs to make his commitment now...which will help keep recruiting momentum going to help get that last ship filled with high quality AND ...before it forces the staff to really pursue other options

I think if was another school he really wants to be at, he would be more likely trying to wait out for that offer and keeping Rutgers as that “traditional fallback” option

This looks really good for RU on top of what I’ve been hearing ...so I would be truly shocked if it wasn’t RU

Let’s enjoy this...another really good piece of the equation for our basketball turnaround

We all know how much effort Coach Pikiell put into recruiting PM... what a win for him if the Block R is the winning hat. From everything the experts have shared, he will make the entire team around him better. I see him as the type of kid that Wisconsin used for years to continually be an NCAA tournament team.

7 pm is not all that far away.

My son does not go to GSB but is friends with Paul. He has known him for quite a few yrs and also played AAU last summer with Mergin Sina's S.B.A. (Sina Basketball Academy) Elite team. That team had 3 of Paul's GSB teammates on it and Paul came to a number of the workouts over the course of the Spring and Summer.

Anyway, my son mentioned to me this morning that Paul was announcing. That was the first I've heard of it so I came on here. I asked my son "any idea which way he's leaning" and the response was "no, but I don't think it's Northwestern because he didn't visit there."

We both agreed RU was the odds-on favorite. Not a lock at all, that's just how we handicap it from knowing the kid and hear him discuss recruitment a bit over the last 2 yrs

My son does not go to GSB but is friends with Paul. He has known him for quite a few yrs and also played AAU last summer with Mergin Sina's S.B.A. (Sina Basketball Academy) Elite team. That team had 3 of Paul's GSB teammates on it and Paul came to a number of the workouts over the course of the Spring and Summer.

Anyway, my son mentioned to me this morning that Paul was announcing. That was the first I've heard of it so I came on here. I asked my son "any idea which way he's leaning" and the response was "no, but I don't think it's Northwestern because he didn't visit there."

We both agreed RU was the odds-on favorite. Not a lock at all, that's just how we handicap it from knowing the kid and hear him discuss recruitment a bit over the last 2 yrs

Agree that it would seem very odd to commit to school without visiting it.

Reactions: RUJMM78
Has the pleasure to watching PM a couple of times and he is impressive...his court vision is amazing and his teammates will enjoy playing with him. I really hope we hit on this kid no only how it helps to continue to build theprogram but it rewards Coach Pike and his staff. These relentless guys need a deserved win here.

Have kids at GSB, same here- people we know in BB circles didn't know exactly where. I think he stays close to home.

Didn't Mac McClung originally commit to us without visiting?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT