ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Mulcahy

I do recall Coach Collins from Northwestern meeting with the Mulcahy family when he had several in house visits however at the same approx time when Coach Pikiell met with him

I just had the strangest feeling for Arizona St. Weird. Don't even have a clue if they recruited him at all.

Rutgers fans are amazing... every other school's fans generally insist a recruit will pick them. We have insiders on here telling us its going to happen and people are like "Well... Northwestern might look better on the kids high school wall..." "Team B might not have recruited him but I think he'll go there..." "It looks like things are going well, and that makes me nervous..."

LMFAO!!!!!

Rutgers fans are amazing... every other school's fans generally insist a recruit will pick them. We have insiders on here telling us its going to happen and people are like "Well... Northwestern might look better on the kids high school wall..." "Team B might not have recruited him but I think he'll go there..." "It looks like things are going well, and that makes me nervous..."

LMFAO!!!!!
Sad indeed but between football and basketball we have read this book and watched this movie way too many times.

LMFAO!!!!!

We aren't every other school. Not sure how long you have been a fan of Rutgers basketball, but I understand 1,000,00% those sentiments.

Having said that at 7PM I probably won't be glued to the "decision" because there is no need. The only question is when Scarlet Fever starts ordering more red headbands.

We aren't every other school. Not sure how long you have been a fan of Rutgers basketball, but I understand 1,000,00% those sentiments.

Having said that at 7PM I probably won't be glued to the "decision" because there is no need. The only question is when Scarlet Fever starts ordering more red headbands.
Not as long as you, I don't think but I started school in 1996 and still have a bitter taste in my mouth over lost recruiting battles, transfers to Duke, Little Billet transferring out and too many scandals too endure.

I think on this one I'm just not nervous because of what I've been hearing. I didn't want to outright post anything due to a little superstition. Anyway, I wasn't mocking anyone's nervous feelings, more just laughing at the contrast you're pointing out.

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
Maybe it's time you start going to a different theater.

Knights, it is not the theater, it's the movie. We've seen the wrong ending way too often. I am excited that the "insiders" are trying to provide us with a spoiler to the movie and that this one will be different but for many of us we will believe it when we see it.

Knights, it is not the theater, it's the movie. We've seen the wrong ending way too often. I am excited that the "insiders" are trying to provide us with a spoiler to the movie and that this one will be different but for many of us we will believe it when we see it.

the good news is you only need to wait five and a half more hours ;)

Well, I guess you’re officially on record. Lol

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG

I feel you but, this time around, we have a new director. Hell, it's a different production company altogether. lol That doesn't guarantee the result we want, but as time passes, I feel better and better about the long term outlook for this program under current leadership.

True. And I do appreciate your optimism and am trying desperately to be confident.

Ha ha! You know, sometimes I think we RU fans are kinda like the rescue dog that was abused by its previous owner... very skittish, traumatized and mistrusting.

I feel you but, this time around, we have a new director. Hell, it's a different production company altogether. lol That doesn't guarantee the result we want, but as time passes, I feel better and better about the long term outlook for this program under current leadership.
Ha ha! You know, sometimes I think we RU fans are kinda like the rescue dog that was abused by its previous owner... very skittish, traumatized and mistrusting.

I agree completely. I just find the world of recruiting and committing and waiting for a LOI nerve wracking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT