ADVERTISEMENT

Personal story about RU FB and me(beaced)

beaced

Hall of Famer
Jul 18, 2004
sunrise fl
This season has taken the joy out of watching and re - watching the games. Dvd's have allowed me to do this each time I have needed an RU fix.Nothing good to watch this year except the Indiana anomaly.I feel as if I have been cheated out of an important,to me,part of my life.I have followed the team since 1946,and through good times and bad have kept contact going .As I got older it became a pleasure to watch Greg's teams playing,mostly,good FB.The current situation stirs NO passion within me. I can take it or leave it alone.That is NOT what I have fed on for years and it is sadly disappointing that this has happened.

Beaced your fed up and that is fair. Go fund has an outlet for you to do more than talk about your misery our misery and mine as well. The link is all over this board and the premium board.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
This season has taken the joy out of watching and re - watching the games. Dvd's have allowed me to do this each time I have needed an RU fix.Nothing good to watch this year except the Indiana anomaly.I feel as if I have been cheated out of an important,to me,part of my life.I have followed the team since 1946,and through good times and bad have kept contact going .As I got older it became a pleasure to watch Greg's teams playing,mostly,good FB.The current situation stirs NO passion within me. I can take it or leave it alone.That is NOT what I have fed on for years and it is sadly disappointing that this has happened.
I agree we are not competitive and we don't battle. Have not had a chance to replay the games this year either. I just delete the recordings

Reactions: Piscataway
d38fcd387d72350d019b26776f10da1126b272ffcce33309699c232fb7dfcacf.jpg

You know that things are bad when I'm taping over our games.So far,only 3 are a keeper:WASH ST.MICH ST. and IND.In years past,I've kept them all.No more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT