ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Pikiell says team was "crushed" following cancellations

The thing that bugs me is how the entire season ended so suddenly. It was literally ripped away from us without notice.

Team is ready to take the court vs Michigan in B1G tourney only to learn their season is over.

Tough situation, especially for the seniors, but overall the right decisions were made imo.

Reactions: G- RUnit
I'm not sure why they couldn't select the bracket, put off starting the games and reassess in 2-3 weeks. March Madness maybe becomes April Madness.
Article I read said the logistics in delaying would have been nearly impossible in terms of venues etc

Who is the media idiot that attempted to call Yeboah's transfer to Rutgers a fraud? The person said Yeboah isn't likely to be in any classes, yet the man sports a 3.7 GPA in grad school.

Last edited:
Wrong to cancel. I can see no fans but no games was, and is total BS.

BS?

If the federal government wasn’t in denial, all games in every sport would have been called off 2-3 weeks ago. Amazing that it took one NBA guy and Tom Hanks to wake up enough people to ignore the White House’s “all is well” BS at the beginning of the week and realize that this is real.

BS?

If the federal government wasn’t in denial, all games in every sport would have been called off 2-3 weeks ago. Amazing that it took one NBA guy and Tom Hanks to wake up enough people to ignore the White House’s “all is well” BS at the beginning of the week and realize that this is real.

Same President who issued a quarantine weeks ago against China and was labeled an alarmist and a racist by Dems and media? Can't have it both ways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT