ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Giants vs Eagles rooting interest

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coming from someone I know that played at each of Philly/Giants/Oakland/Dallas
Eagle fans were worst against other fans, Giants fans were worst behind the opposing team bench. Dallas fans, we’re pretty much pussies, Oakland fans made a lot of noise but more show than anything else

The 5% not watching are missing out. There is no political activism in the games anymore, just fun.

Who closed the damn poll?
I like Philly and the eagles.
But Go Giants. !! ( Although I suspect an eagles win,)

Thanks so much for your irrelevant input but I guess you had to ," blow your horn" regardless.
Jets fan?
I clicked on the link to vote in the poll. When I did, the poll that loaded had three options:

Giants fan rooting for Giants

Eagles fan rooting for Eagles

Fan of neither team rooting for the Giants

I thought that looked like a dumb/biased poll, so I posted what I did. I don't know why the other options appeared later.

Reactions: RUScrew85
Sorta like going on the Eagles season thread and posting too bad this thread ends tonight? Gotta love classy Giants fans.
Geez- doesn’t anyone just have fun in the way of opposing team tailgating together. I thought it was the same fans as the Phillies thread where we all did have some fun.
Anyway- Eagles kicked some ass- hats off to them.
And to clarify, “bruh” is the most punkish thing I ever heard. And is only used when either they are on a message board or twice the size of the person they say it to.

Reactions: Scarlet1984
SF is a juggernaut right now. And there are 3 good teams in the AFC. I see five teams who can win it.
I’ll be in interested to see how Purdy performs as the stakes are raised. He has a bunch of talent around him so he doesn’t need to play hero ball. He got away with a couple of wacky decisions last week.

Reactions: SouthJerseyRU
I clicked on the link to vote in the poll. When I did, the poll that loaded had three options:

Giants fan rooting for Giants

Eagles fan rooting for Eagles

Fan of neither team rooting for the Giants

I thought that looked like a dumb/biased poll, so I posted what I did. I don't know why the other options appeared later.
Btw.. I was really just kidding and playing off your handle but forgot to put an emoji or lol in there.

Reactions: RUtrumpet92
Got it.
I didn't expect the Giants to win. Honestly I don't even know the final score. Last I saw was 31-7.

That poll just shows we need to do better in south Jersey. Need more eagles fans which means we have more RU fans down there.
Giants found the right guys to lead them and they have already started turning things around. Imagine what they can do when they get out of salary cap hell. Dabol should be coach of the year and that’s coming from an Eagles fan.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Got it.
I didn't expect the Giants to win. Honestly I don't even know the final score. Last I saw was 31-7.

That poll just shows we need to do better in south Jersey. Need more eagles fans which means we have more RU fans down there.

I am always surprised how few RU fans are down the southern Jersey Shore

This is about what I expected and approximately the same ratio of North Jersey to South Jersey people since I went to RU in the 90s. I don't think that it's going to change anytime soon.

This is about what I expected and approximately the same ratio of North Jersey to South Jersey people since I went to RU in the 90s. I don't think that it's going to change anytime soon.
Would you say that most Philly fans in South Jersey are PSU fans for college sports or don’t care about college sports at all?

Would you say that most Philly fans in South Jersey are PSU fans for college sports or don’t care about college sports at all?
Pro sports above all. Eagles above all, then Phillies, Flyers and Sixers. For college football, its a mix but probably a majority who follow college at all are PSU fans, along with some of the other national schools like ND. For college basketball the Big 5 schools have their own lore and get most of the love.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Whenever doing work in South Jersey it's definitely psu.. See flags and bumper stickers galore. South Jersey is big psu fans.

• Sad
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Pro sports above all. Eagles above all, then Phillies, Flyers and Sixers. For college football, its a mix but probably a majority who follow college at all are PSU fans, along with some of the other national schools like ND. For college basketball the Big 5 schools have their own lore and get most of the love.
I know people here call it a dump, but I still want to see a game in the Palestra. I have never been.

For groundhog I live 15 to 20 mins north of Trenton 5 mins from the river.

In my opinion, from a college football perspective the two teams south of me that get the best support are Delaware and Navy. Temple and Maryland are less relevant to fans based on size and location.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT