• Neither

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • I am confused and have no clue

Votes: 104 33.0%
  • I am already gone and won’t be back to answer this

Votes: 12 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a troll. My former screen name was locked (banned) because of #s. He had me banned during the last storm. I'm the artist formally know as Whitebus

OK. I know #'s can be argumentative. But it would be really way out of character for him to ask for someone to be banned. Are you sure it wasn't someone else making that request.

OK. I know #'s can be argumentative. But it would be really way out of character for him to ask for someone to be banned. Are you sure it wasn't someone else making that request.
Positive. Was during a discussion with him and only him. He even mentioned me being banned right before it happened.

I don't really understand why people that don't subscribe to premium would even consider moving. It's become a monkey see monkey do effect. People thought it was the cool thing to do to announce they were leaving with some big proclamation.

People in general just love attention even if it comes from mostly anonymous strangers.

Nope. I never, ever asked for someone to be banned.

*cough*

SportsMeme20.png~original

I know RU#'s, and I know that he is not the personality type to ask for anyone to be banned. If he disagrees with you he might ignore you, or more likely he will argue with you to no end. But it would be completely out of character for him to ask for anyone to be banned.

You, on the other hand, seem to have set up your account in 2015 and you have a total of 16 posts on this board, all since yesterday. That certainly should raise anyone's troll suspicions.
Thank you. He outed himself. His accusatory nature seemed familiar. He lobbed similar accusations at others. He's on ignore just like his previous self. No time for negativity.

He was more than just kind of douchey. Another one to put on ignore.

The funniest thing is I was 100% correct about everything I posted ... I just posted it a year before it was the board-approved opinion.

I have no idea what bac's current opinion on Hermann is because at one point he was the most adamant person on the Board against her hire, and then three weeks later he was her biggest supporter.

Last edited:
<cough><cough> I didn't have to "ask".

We all knew what you were about. So yeah...get technical with us about it.
Scarlet Nation was the only game where the ref was also one of the players. Never seemed fair.

Reactions: chrisru99
The funniest thing is I was 100% correct about everything I posted ... I just posted it a year before it was the board-approved opinion.

I have no idea what bac's current opinion on Hermann is because at one point he was the most adamant person on the Board against her hire, and then three weeks later he was her biggest supporter.
He also was the leader of the the Diehard Floodie Gang to the bitter end. Still hasn't admitted how wrong he was.

Before I choose a board I need some additional information:

Does anyone on the new staff here or TOS have any moles? If so, how many and where are they located?

Reactions: SHUSource and Kbee3
Trying to find out where everyone will be for the standard witty banter message board brawls, but more importantly follow Rutgers sports.
We’ve got some pretty good posters here but the good stuff gets drowned out by all the repetitive complaints. If anyone finds a board that is there just to talk Football please let me know.

Reactions: bcb96
We’ve got some pretty good posters here but the good stuff gets drowned out by all the repetitive complaints. If anyone finds a board that is there just to talk Football please let me know.

Premium boards, they weed stuff like this out very quickly, and leave it to the free board.

We all knew what you were about. So yeah...get technical with us about it.
Scarlet Nation was the only game where the ref was also one of the players. Never seemed fair.

Seems like he is still a mod here though based on his banner.

I feel like notwithstanding all the bullshit being thrown around, the two people in this thread who were banned deserved to be banned. I mean really, its not always someone else's fault.

And for anyone without premium complaining about the new board, it wasn't about you, it was never about you. John is going to where there is more staff support, and obviously feels as though enough of "his" premium subscribers will follow him there, for what he believes will be better content.

This board certainly has the advantage, in that everyone is already used to coming here daily. If they provide good premium content, they make take a dent out of the base following John. I also think SN/247 really did themselves a disservice by not having the board updated prior to the move. It is painfully hard to navigate that site. I keep going there and coming back here.

Last edited:
I feel like notwithstanding all the bullshit being thrown around, the two people in this thread who were banned deserved to be banned. I mean really, its not always someone else's fault.

Really? I got banned for having a photo of Julie Hermann and the hiring committee in my signature file (taken directly from the Star Ledger website, from her introductory press conference).

SportsMeme13.png~original

With spring season in full swing I have zero idea what happened. Someone want to fill me in?

With spring season in full swing I have zero idea what happened. Someone want to fill me in?

John O and crew brought Scarlet Nation to the 247 Boards. They are all there now. You may recall that 247 acquired Scout some time ago, so if you have a 247 or a Scout username and PW it works there. Otherwise, you can make a new free or premium account.

Rivals converted this board to "The Knight Report." This forum will have all new analysts/writers.

was White Bus really banned...can we get confirmation on that
This is White Bus, yes I was banned. #s BS again. White Bus screen name locked. So I had this one from I think 2015 when there was a thread about "The sky is falling" and the responses as always were great and I posted under this in that thread.

I put a signature on this profile that says it' White Bus but I think it takes awhile to activate

This is White Bus, yes I was banned. #s BS again. White Bus screen name locked. So I had this one from I think 2015 when there was a thread about "The sky is falling" and the responses as always were great and I posted under this in that thread.

I put a signature on this profile that says it' White Bus but I think it takes awhile to activate

Like you would make it up ... smh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT