ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction of how the rest of the season will go.....

If lose at Wisconsin, we are .500 in league with 4 games left. I don't believe we win at PSU or beat Wildcats. That's leaves us with just possible wins over Minny and Mich. To me, that is very ordinary resume not worthy of bid. Hope I am wrong.

Michigan will play 14 Q1 games. When looking at who you have beat in B1G you can still put a blanket between 2 and 11

If lose at Wisconsin, we are .500 in league with 4 games left. I don't believe we win at PSU or beat Wildcats. That's leaves us with just possible wins over Minny and Mich. To me, that is very ordinary resume not worthy of bid. Hope I am wrong.
The Mich game is concerning as well. I just am very, very concerned about where we are headed.

Seems like we had same discussion last year

even less competition

RU is doing what Xavier did last year and Ohio State did in 2019...both programs considered locks by January bracketologists and as even probably at this point as well and then spiraled.

Ohio State made it I think at 18-14

Xavier was 14-3 and 16-5...then lost 7 of 8 before beating horrible Gtown in last game then lost to Butler in OT in Big East tourney and was a NIT one seed at 18-13 and won the whole thing

Predictions are fun, but let's face it... no one knows what the hell is going to happen. We'll just keep watchin'. It's what makes being a sports fan awesome!
Exactly what I said, which is why I didn't make any predictions - and anyone who does and is right is just going to be lucky about it. I didn't feel that way before losing Mag, as I felt we were a much more reliable/predictable team.

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
Very upset with Pike for doing zero scouting of Nebraska and letting them roll us. I think I scouted Tominaga more than Pike and his guys.Y

Very upset with Pike for doing zero scouting of Nebraska and letting them roll us. I think I scouted Tominaga more than Pike and his guys.
You are an idiot. We scout every team and usually do it well.

Best of Luck,
Groz

A win over Northwestern at home might now be considered a Quad 1 win, so if we go 3-2, with that as one of the wins. And if Minnesota is not one of the losses, we are in for sure, maybe even as a 7.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
ADVERTISEMENT