ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball PREVIEW/LIVE THREAD: Rutgers Basketball versus Iowa Part II

RHJ: 5 pts
Bench: 0ppts
McConnell: 1pt

That's not going to get it done.

Geo carrying the team with 13pts.

Clif needs to really work on scoring on anything other than a dunk for next year.
He's just clogging up space in the lane without any type of post up or mid range shooting.

Reactions: Danprusa_4
image.png
literally laughing out loud

10-10 FTs and only 4 fouls for Iowa (not counting the 2 intentional at the end of the half vs. 3-6 FTs and 9 fouls on RU. And that ridiculous reversal - I don't care that it wasn't flagrant, but reversing that is insane - next thing you know they'll start reversing charge/block calls.
That reversal was just flat out bull shit that was a 4-6 point swing it should have been flagrant 1 at minimum he swung his elbow into Ron’s face

Reactions: RUinOhio
The difference is foul shots made by Iowa and missed shots bye Rutgers close to the basket.Murray already has 18 points which shows the importance of a star player.

10-10 FTs and only 4 fouls for Iowa (not counting the 2 intentional at the end of the half vs. 3-6 FTs and 9 fouls on RU. And that ridiculous reversal - I don't care that it wasn't flagrant, but reversing that is insane - next thing you know they'll start reversing charge/block calls.
Probably the worst college basketball call I've ever seen.

Not good, but about what I expected.

Painful to watch these guys when they are shooting ice cold.

Gotta get hot on O.

The guys can turn it around, but not optimistic at all.

Reactions: Rutgers56
Players are afraid to shoot.

Mulcahy is hesitating which is the bad version of himself.

Mulcahy needs to want to shoot, that is the good version.

I thought the substituting was horrible.

Keep the starters in. The players can rest over the summer not now.

Murray needs to be doubled teamed and harassed, let somebody else from their team try to score.

Has anyone ever seen a so-called cylinder foul called against any other team than RU? I have not.
Hopefully Karma will appear in the second half
This is on Pike. His substitutions were mind numbingly stoopid. I get looking for offense against the zone, but Hyatt is not the answer or what got us here.
yes and no. If you can’t shoot that’s on pike i guess too

Reactions: RU Mike73
What the he’ll lineup was that how can you not have Reiber in there just stupid thank goodness he got that contract extension

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT