ADVERTISEMENT

PSU fans from PA vs PSU fans from NJ/NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are full of shyt. That's completely not the reason.
Wins or losses mean nothing about my comments. My administrative assistant several years back who graduated PSU related that
fact about warnings to me and the incident at a football game was discussed here in the past. You are a dope not willing to accept fact- check the numbers--Psu is not diverse and is over 60% white .RU about 33%.. Maryland has about 40% white -
Buddy, you’ve never had an administrative assistant!🤣

You see anyone who is in the position to have a such an assistant has a basic understanding of grammar and the english language which you just BUTCHERED. You are quite literally making things up at this point for no other reason than you’re upset we can’t beat them in football…. Big yikes kid, BIG YIKES😬😬😬

Not too long ago minority students were advised where not to go on campus and those with a memory will remember an ugly incident with an integrated couple at a football game-- one was in the military
You’re so full of sh*t dude. You’re actually going to the level of making up things minority students were told about where to go and not go on campus? Ok homie this is where I draw the line, I AM a BLACK man, DO NOT make things like this up.

Have you ever been to psu’s campus? I have, multiple times… guess what? It’s safe as can be surrounded by cow pastures, I never ONCE felt unsafe there. Guess what else? There’s no shot in hell a university would EVER advise minority students where ‘not to go on campus’.

My god what an embarrassment…. You are embarrassing to our fanbase

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
I believe There are more Cowboys fans in NJ than Jets fans

Yankees are the closest team for many baseball fans in NJ so bad analogy
I was a Cowboy fan growing up and switched over to the Jets when Richard Todd came me along when I was like 12. That was a great move been living the championship ring dream since.
The reason there are so many Cowboy fans from NJ going back to Staubach they were on tv in our market every single week. Guessing they've been passed down by generation since

It always struck me that Italians are mostly Jets fans. And PSU fans were nice to you because they were winning and are not threatened by Rutgers
That's so not true. My wife's family is Italion and everyone in her family are Giants fans

I was a Cowboy fan growing up and switched over to the Jets when Richard Todd came me along when I was like 12. That was a great move been living the championship ring dream since.
The reason there are so many Cowboy fans from NJ going back to Staubach they were on tv in our market every single week. Guessing they've been passed down by generation since
NFL Ticket generated fans of a lot of teams not in the NJ area too

They don’t hate RU Football just like our fanbase doesn’t hate Delaware.

They will start hating RU if GS can ever figure out a way to beat them
If we lose 9 out 10 each decade it doesn’t change the narrative. Whether that team is PS, OS or UM. Win 3-4 out of 10 then the narrative changes

I went to every game home and away last year and all but Iowa this year. Have now been to all but Purdue and Nebraska. This was the very first time I've had an issue with a fan at a Rutgers away game.
That's impressive. Is it worth a trip to MSU, Minnesota, or Indiana in your opinion? I haven't done those or Purdue.
You must go to Nebraska. Their fans are very different. If they see you in a Rutgers jersey, they will treat you like a rock star.

Worst away game experiences I've had with rude fans are UConn, WVU, and Duke. I've seen our fans be assholes to visitors. It's disappointing to say the least.

Reactions: rutgersfan1766
That's impressive. Is it worth a trip to MSU, Minnesota, or Indiana in your opinion? I haven't done those or Purdue.
You must go to Nebraska. Their fans are very different. If they see you in a Rutgers jersey, they will treat you like a rock star.

Worst away game experiences I've had with rude fans are UConn, WVU, and Duke. I've seen our fans be assholes to visitors. It's disappointing to say the least.
Planning to go to VT, Nebraska, and USC next year.

MSU is boring but had to check it off the list. Indiana is sneaky good time. Fun game day environment.

My rankings so far:

1. Penn State (best overall experience)
2. Ohio State (awesome in-stadium, terrible tailgate scene)
3. Iowa (the Wave is the best, IC has bars and restaurants easy to get to)
4. Wisconsin (Madison is so much fun!!!)
5. Indiana (sneaky good tailgate scene)
6. Michigan (country club crowd)
7. Minnesota (it's just ok but good tailgate)
8. Michigan State (some fun bars)
9. Illinois (not much interesting & far)
10. Maryland (they're basketball only fans)
11. Northwestern (terrible atmosphere and no vibe)

MSU is boring but had to check it off the list. Indiana is sneaky good time. Fun game day environment.

My rankings so far:

Pen St stadium itself, sardined in your seat. That’s a negative

Reactions: TM94goRU
You’re so full of sh*t dude. You’re actually going to the level of making up things minority students were told about where to go and not go on campus? Ok homie this is where I draw the line, I AM a BLACK man, DO NOT make things like this up.

Have you ever been to psu’s campus? I have, multiple times… guess what? It’s safe as can be surrounded by cow pastures, I never ONCE felt unsafe there. Guess what else? There’s no shot in hell a university would EVER advise minority students where ‘not to go on campus’.

My god what an embarrassment…. You are embarrassing to our fanbase
Listen genius I was a partner in a very large firm for over 50 years. I used to have secretaries and then , of course, they are now called administrative assistants. I don't care if you're black or white the fact is this assistant 10 years ago who by the way was the president of an all black sorority at PSU and who now runs charter schools in NYC told me those stories while getting her masters atPSU ( she had an undergraduate degree from there) and wondering if she should transfer. It's not my story but her's. And genius I've been on that campus many times having grand children who attended. I never said it was unsafe but that it was not diverse but I certainly got the impression from her that there were places in happy valley she couldn't go. And by the way you're also wrong about what universities will tell their students. As an example,Fordham in the Bronx advises students regularly what side of campus they should not venture outside of.

My rankings so far:

OK thanks. Maybe I should have gone to Indiana this year. I'll keep an eye out for a future trip. The last time I was at VT, Michael Vick was the QB. They have a great in stadium experience. Get in your seat for when the team is announced.

I'm also going to USC next year. Not sure what to expect but it always looks good on TV.

Reactions: rutgersfan1766
Listen genius I was a partner in a very large firm for over 50 years. I used to have secretaries and then , of course, they are now called administrative assistants. I don't care if you're black or white the fact is this assistant 10 years ago who by the way was the president of an all black sorority at PSU and who now runs charter schools in NYC told me those stories while getting her masters atPSU ( she had an undergraduate degree from there) and wondering if she should transfer. It's not my story but her's. And genius I've been on that campus many times having grand children who attended. I never said it was unsafe but that it was not diverse but I certainly got the impression from her that there were places in happy valley she couldn't go. And by the way you're also wrong about what universities will tell their students. As an example,Fordham in the Bronx advises students regularly what side of campus they should not venture outside of.
So you made partner at a ‘large firm’ and continued on a 50+ year career??? And now after a long a successful career you choose to spend you 80’s yelling on a message board?. Buddy you’re so incredibly full of it🤣

Whats the next lie? You have a buddy who worked at the fbi for over 40 years and can confirm that all students, staff, and faculty and Penn state were conducting secret midnight meetings in the basement of beaver stadium to conceal the rampant child rape that was occurring on and around that campus??? If you’re gonna make sh*t up, at least get creative with it. You would know that if you were a ‘partner’ for 50+ years🤣

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
So you made partner at a ‘large firm’ and continued on a 50+ year career??? And now after a long a successful career you choose to spend you 80’s yelling on a message board?. Buddy you’re so incredibly full of it🤣

Whats the next lie? You have a buddy who worked at the fbi for over 40 years and can confirm that all students, staff, and faculty and Penn state were conducting secret midnight meetings in the basement of beaver stadium to conceal the rampant child rape that was occurring on and around that campus??? If you’re gonna make sh*t up, at least get creative with it. You would know that if you were a ‘partner’ for 50+ years🤣
Good bye azzhole -- you know nothing. I was at the same firm for 56 years. Became a partner and VP after 6 years and a Senior Vp after about 8 years. Stick it where your brains are, up your azz. Not responding again to a jerkoff.

Reactions: bethlehemfan
Good bye azzhole -- you know nothing. I was at the same firm for 56 years. Became a partner and VP after 6 years and a Senior Vp after about 8 years. Stick it where your brains are, up your azz. Not responding again to a jerkoff.
I have him on ignore. Total loser. Not worth your time or energy.

You spent 56 years as a lawyer and never learned how to spell?🤣🤣🤣.

Honestly keep going, let’s see just how far you will take this lie to make up for you’re lying about minority students on PSU’s campus…. You actually wrote that ‘Minority students are told where NOT to go on campus’. You can call me whatever names you like homie, YOU ARE A LIAR! Not that I should be surprised if you were a lawyer that comfortable telling lies…

Let’s see just HOW big of a POS you really are..🤣🤣

Last edited:
I have him on ignore. Total loser. Not worth your time or energy.
Yea I’m the loser who make crap up that black students were told on psu’s campus…. I understand you lack critical thinking skills Bethlehem, a lot of our fans your age do…

Basically any fans and parents of said fans who went out of state for college like to look down on Rutgers as being inferior. Makes them feel good. Simple as that. Screw em.

End of the day, if you're heavily involved in a school's athletic program (Booster, NIL, going to events, games, etc.) you start to gain knowledge of inner workings of the program.

You hear rumors, facts, analogies, conspiracies, etc.
You get inside information, and have access to things others don't
Especially if you're local to State College - the place is small, things get around quickly, and you're not hiding something that big for that long

With that being said, you can't tell me a fair majority of their fanbase didn't have knowledge of the Sandusky situation. It's literally impossible given the scope and how long it went on

Furthermore, the way they fought it to clear Joe's name, all in the name of 409 wins, and the shrine they had to him when his statue was removed, coupled w/the denial to this day of his wrongdoing and not getting rid of his son, is mind boggling.

Besides us competiting w/them for fans, recruits, etc. I can never root for them in any fashion. They knew. Joe knew. I wish Joe didn't know. As an Italian American, I always admired him and what he stood for

But the facts are there. And the fact that their fans ignored it, all in the name of wins and their brand, speaks volumes to who they are and what they're all about

This isn't anything new. We've been saying it for years:

PSU, Mich, OSU, Maryland and Wisconsin fans - who are from/have lived in NJ a long time, are the WORST. At least most of them. And they're the dickheads who show up at SHI and cause the issues in the lots and the the stadium.
Maybe they weren't smart enough to get accepted at Rutgers!

I was at the Penn State game this weekend with mid-field tickets and the fans around me were season ticket holders.

The fans were very civil.
Two PSU graduates that were originally from NJ told us to sit in from of them on the cushion seats that belonged to a friend not in attendance.

One PSU fan was an idiot...turns out he was not a season ticket holder.
My experience with unruly fans. They are not graduates of the visiting school.

I was at the Penn State game this weekend with mid-field tickets and the fans around me were season ticket holders.

The fans were very civil.
Two PSU graduates that were originally from NJ told us to sit in from of them on the cushion seats that belonged to a friend not in attendance.

One PSU fan was an idiot...turns out he was not a season ticket holder.
My experience with unruly fans. They are not graduates of the visiting school.

Def in NJ and even here in FLA, there are lots of Mish fans without any connection to the school. Of course ND too

I don’t have any connection to Rutgers but I grew up in Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT