ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue -10 today

I have to think a nice win by Purdue all but eliminated IU, barring a major run in Indy. Thoughts?
I would agree. This should put the nail in the coffin for Indiana. They will end the regular season at 9-11. IMO, they would have to reach the finals of the B1G tournament to even sniff an NCAA bid.

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
Purdue is primed to lose today to Indiana. For us that is a negative outcome. Come on Purdue knock them out .

a win over Michigan and in a win in the quarters over Wisconsin puts them right back in last in/last out. They could get in without having to make the finals. It would be close

Hoosiers playing tough. Have really taken Purdue out of their offense. Xavier Johnson playing well.

There you go Sasha. Williams instant bucket whenever I watch and he’s not on pine.

Think Indiana fans are upset with the refs? Foul disparity 9-2 in Purdue's favor.

Under 4 minutes, 1 point game. Great in-state rivalry to end the regular season. College basketball in March, gotta love it.

I’d love to see Williams and Edey in the game at the same.
No rebounds or points in the paint for whomever they’re playing
I've been saying that all year...Edey isn't a threat away from the basket, but I think Williams moves well enough to cover a 4 at the defensive end, and he used to play a bit more on the perimeter than he does today. Just seems like they are wasting some talent by only playing them 20 minutes each a night.

Reactions: bac2therac
Wow amazing look in that scenario brick and Williams makes another excellent defensive play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT