ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue game is absolute gravy

This team has been playing life or death, must win basketball for a month now. Now they get to play a game nobody expects them to win that will do no damage whatsoever to their tournament resume. Let's see how they do playing loose, lol.
ESP since Ron might be out

Purdue looks really tired again tonight. But if we go there and lose without Ron, I feel like the team can easily brush it off as "Oh well, we didn't have Ron. Let's get it rolling again at Michigan."

This team is locked in on both sides of the ball. This is how they want to play, so they're going to be playing like this in every game for the rest of the year.
They beat Purdue.

Reactions: Danprusa_4
Gravy? You want to get all the way to 1 game from the big ten title and just call it gravy?!

Opportunities, big opportunities, are few and far between. Rooting like hell for the guys to go after it and they are definitely not considering it gravy.

Reactions: Loyal_2RU
Gravy? You want to get all the way to 1 game from the big ten title and just call it gravy?!

Opportunities, big opportunities, are few and far between. Rooting like hell for the guys to go after it and they are definitely not considering it gravy.

Ok if Northwestern wins tonight I'll change my tune about gravy lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT