ADVERTISEMENT

R U Interested in being involved in a Rutgers Football Podcast?

rufanjerry

Freshman
Sep 24, 2013
Hi,

The R B1G Show is a weekly podcast during the season for the past couple of years - with periodic shows over the year as well (National Signing Day/Spring Practice).

Before Bobby and Shawn were Rivals podcast superstars they were guests – and many times at that!!! The R B1G Show goes back to Matt Hladik!

I am looking for a guest co-host who may be interested in becoming either a regular guest and perhaps a permanent co-host.

My focus has always been to do this from a fans perspective, but with objectivity. I am open to new ideas (segments, bells and whistles) with the aim of providing a consistent avenue for the Rutgers fan to engage.

For the guests who have been on (TOS as well) it has provided a great opportunity to get their feet wet in the podcast world. It could be the same for you. There will be chances to interview podcasters from opponent sites as well.

Here is a link from last year. I plan on having the show downloadable on itunes this year.

If interested please email me at rufanjerry@gmail.com. I would love to get a show up tomorrow, but you don’t necessarily have to be available this week.

Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT