ADVERTISEMENT

Riot Squad Podcast #1

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
First off, again, GREAT job by all this year, previous years and most especially this past Sunday!!! Second, the podcast is AWESOME!!! You guys have done a GREAT job keeping up with your statistical research while keeping your opinions fact-based, as well, instead of just "throwing crap against the wall" type of stuff. Well done! 3rd....I forget whose daughter it is (maybe @RULoyal???) but Alyssa - met her and Frankie at the Minny game - is a hoot with her superstitions (I changed from a Block R sweatshirt to a Rutgers Football t-shit down 16 into the 6-point run, end 1st half, THEN took my Block R hat off when we called the TO down 19 with 17:30 to go lol!!!) and "kiss blowing" to the PSU fans!!!! Great way to show disrespect without actually being "disrespectful!!!!" Anyway the fried chicken buckets superstition is killing me!!! Don't give that one up (or the white board) if it works for you lol!!!

Anyway thanks again and keep up the great work @RutgersRiotSquad!!! You have certainly earned my utmost respect and if you ever need any help putting together trips/parties/etc, to RU sporting events away from campus, please feel free to reach out anytime!!!

:WooHoo::WooHoo::WooHoo:

First off, again, GREAT job by all this year, previous years and most especially this past Sunday!!! Second, the podcast is AWESOME!!! You guys have done a GREAT job keeping up with your statistical research while keeping your opinions fact-based, as well, instead of just "throwing crap against the wall" type of stuff. Well done! 3rd....I forget whose daughter it is (maybe @RULoyal???) but Alyssa - met her and Frankie at the Minny game - is a hoot with her superstitions (I changed from a Block R sweatshirt to a Rutgers Football t-shit down 16 into the 6-point run, end 1st half, THEN took my Block R hat off when we called the TO down 19 with 17:30 to go lol!!!) and "kiss blowing" to the PSU fans!!!! Great way to show disrespect without actually being "disrespectful!!!!" Anyway the fried chicken buckets superstition is killing me!!! Don't give that one up (or the white board) if it works for you lol!!!

Anyway thanks again and keep up the great work @RutgersRiotSquad!!! You have certainly earned my utmost respect and if you ever need any help putting together trips/parties/etc, to RU sporting events away from campus, please feel free to reach out anytime!!!

:WooHoo::WooHoo::WooHoo:
It’s not me. I believe it’s @RutgersDom (used to be 2003alyssa)

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT