ADVERTISEMENT

R U pulling for the B10 @ both final 4s

Purdue beat this year Marquette, Zona and Bama. Also 4-0 vs Tennessee and Gonzaga and yet can't beat UCONN? UCONN is due to have a mediocre game. Now that UCONN won in woman's bb want Iowa to beat them.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
UConn men's team has defeated every tourney opponent by high double digits for two straight seasons with different players.Its the system that matters .Illinois had one of the best offenses in college basketball and UConn scored 30 straight points.This probably will be a chalk tournament with the two number one seeds playing for the championship. CBS will be very happy with the high ratings.

absolutely for Purdue...they should have made it when Virginia won its miracle title a few years ago...it is anyone but UConn...

not sure I fully grasp everything surrounding Clark, but whatever...

I want to preface this by saying I've never watched a WBB game for even 30 seconds before this year, however, CC has broken so many records this year, both for WBB and overall, including MBB, it was hard not to tune in every now and then. She's a phenom. And she's a pleasant phenom...no attitude, no brashness, no ego or crown on the bench (see: angel reese last night before the game started). She has also done NIL the right way.
She/Iowa sold out every arena they went to this year....8000 people at the RAC for a WBB game. For little kids, little girls especially, she is someone to look up to.

UConn won both championships in 2004 and 2014. They and NC State have a chance to do it this year.

Regarding the guys, no question I'm rooting for Purdue but UConn looks unbeatable.

Regarding the gals, I don't really care but I did watch the LSU-Iowa game last night. I enjoyed it and will probably continue watching as long as Iowa is playing. I get that some people have Caitlin fatigue but it really is nuts some of the shots she takes and hits.

Did you watch the Iowa game last night? She is RIDICULOUS (in a good way), hitting logo shot after logo shot, while also leading the team (and the country, by the way) in assists. Some of her passes are just as unbelievable as her logo shots.

And she's all business on the court. No cockiness or arrogance, or injecting her arm after she hits a three-point shot (which is such an overused reaction nowadays). Not sure why anyone would have any negativity towards her.

Did you watch the Iowa game last night? She is RIDICULOUS (in a good way), hitting logo shot after logo shot, while also leading the team (and the country, by the way) in assists. Some of her passes are just as unbelievable as her logo shots.

And she's all business on the court. No cockiness or arrogance, or injecting her arm after she hits a three-point shot (which is such an overused reaction nowadays). Not sure why anyone would have any negativity towards her.
The assist numbers are insane. If she was only a shooter or just super cocky I would more understand the dislike

She's just unbelievable and an unselfish good team player. Haters gonna hate

Purdue yes and Iowa of course

Caitlin Clark is the one of the greatest storys in women’s sports in my lifetime

She’s an Inspiration for my daughter and young girls all around, that if you work hard, you can accomplish your dreams and anything is possible

UConn men's team has defeated every tourney opponent by high double digits for two straight seasons with different players.Its the system that matters .Illinois had one of the best offenses in college basketball and UConn scored 30 straight points.This probably will be a chalk tournament with the two number one seeds playing for the championship. CBS will be very happy with the high ratings
Unless I am missing something, all tv listings are showing that the semis and final are on TBS........

Best of Luck,
Groz

Purdue yes and Iowa of course

Caitlin Clark is the one of the greatest storys in women’s sports in my lifetime

She’s an Inspiration for my daughter and young girls all around, that if you work hard, you can accomplish your dreams and anything is possible

Im not rooting for her or Iowa

The assist numbers are insane. If she was only a shooter or just super cocky I would more understand the dislike

She's just unbelievable and an unselfish good team player. Haters gonna hate
She's got some selfish in her. She wanted to make a statement last night and nobody else touched the ball on their first three possessions. She's smart, makes you concentrate on her and then begins to dish and share the ball.
That was a great game to watch, fast paced, physical, had a bit of everything.

Purdue and edey are absolutely hated online
When we play Edey, I don’t like him one bit. I really dont like him at all.

But I know he is good, even though he gets away with walks and fouls. He is a talent. He has finesse and an understanding of the game, that I really appreciate.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
When we play Edey, I don’t like him one bit. I really dont like him at all.

But I know he is good, even though he gets away with walks and fouls. He is a talent. He has finesse and an understanding of the game, that I really appreciate.

Watching Purdue go inside/out with him is awesome. Fire a bounce pass in 4 feet away from his center of mass. D collapses, fires back to the perimeter. If their shooters are on, UConn-Purdue is going to be a classic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT