ADVERTISEMENT

Ranked 11 up 3 Spots in Latest Media Poll

I don't start to take polls seriously until early March. The IL media poll has Syracuse at #5. They have played their first three at home. Let's see how they do against Maryland on Saturday. In fact, they are at home for their first eight games!

Good test for us on Saturday. Always a battle with the Cadets.

Gotta wait about 4-5 games to see what’s up

Cuse has played nobody…this weekend they finally play someone with a pulse

All schedules are not built the same 😜

Gotta wait about 4-5 games to see what’s up

Cuse has played nobody…this weekend they finally play someone with a pulse

All schedules are not built the same 😜

Colgate has a pulse (just ask Penn St ) but funny how all the games have been home games

Colgate has a pulse (just ask Penn St ) but funny how all the games have been home games
Yes. Colgate does have a pulse and in a few more weeks they may be a top 20 team…its also clear to say Syracuse paid much more attention to the Colgate pre-game scout then they otherwise would have after the PSU win…

My point was more around some teams play multiple top 10/15 teams out of the gate and go on the road…some don’t…

Yes. Colgate does have a pulse and in a few more weeks they may be a top 20 team…its also clear to say Syracuse paid much more attention to the Colgate pre-game scout then they otherwise would have after the PSU win…

My point was more around some teams play multiple top 10/15 teams out of the gate and go on the road…some don’t…

And some make sure their early games are at home. I think Michigan 2 years ago started with 5 games at home, though they ran into a bunch of Harvard true freshman who spoiled the plan We essentially agree

Reactions: mattkamish
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT