ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking the 5 toughest schools for Nick Saban to win a CFP title

Wow huh? Rutgers and an article about Nick Saban. Who woulda thought.
Heh

With his current track record as a college coach and molder of professionals.......Nick Saban could leave and go absolutely anywhere with any level of facilities and get elite recruits. The arms race doesn’t apply when you’re talking about a guy who has won that much and made that many pros.

Yeah, Saban’s not a terrible coach. He’d be able to get this team to 6 wins within 2 or 3 years. Top out at 7-8 wins a season after 5-6 years. All the other 4 schools listed could or have the ability to spend money. We have none. Can you imagine the look on Saban’s face when he goes to hire a staff and Hobbs says, “Hold on, let me see how much change I’ve got in my pockets.”

He would have a top 10 recruiting class and every top NJ player his first year at RU.

The writer's approach seems dumb to me. This should basically come down to which programs have the biggest obstacles to overcome regarding location, basketball school, academics, etc. Just off of his name, Saban would land 7 of the top 15 in NJ every year. That's 4-5 4* recruits right off the bat. Programs like BC, Syracuse, Indiana, Kansas, Oregon State, Washington State are much tougher jobs.

I guess the "It's Rutgers!" joke was too hard to pass up.

Reason: Because it’s Rutgers. Hardy-har-har, why is it so easy to take pot shots at us? Oh, yeah... right...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT