ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Lucas

If I cared a little more today than I would have an aneurism as he probably is, but I just keep telling myself to accept the fact that it’s Ohio State and the big ten front office will give them every call against all the bottom 7 teams in the conference and there’s nothing I can do about it, now or 100 years from now so don’t get upset

Got to get rid of this guy. Spends the entire game, every game, whining about calls. Has a point at times, but his whole passive/aggressive shtick is terrible.
Its a deflection strategy to get fans attention away from the inept Rutgers football team.With this loss it will be 19 straight losses to B1G opponents.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Its a deflection strategy to get fans attention away from the inept Rutgers football team.With this loss it will be 19 straight losses to B1G opponents.
I have a totally different feeling about this game compared to most of our blowouts. The big takeaway from most people, who are watching Auburn -Georgia or minn-Iowa, would be that Rutgers kept it closer longer than expected.

A lot of bettors will know we played good enough to burn them on the first half spread(and as I speak, maybe the game spread as well with the Melton TD).

The constant complaining about the referees is ridiculous during these 40, 50, or 60 point blowouts. To me, its annoying altogether but even more so when its play after play in noncompetitive games. About a quarter of the time Carlin points out that the complaining is misplaced.

Actually in some of these blowouts, it does become the most interesting part of the game to predict while the play is happening whether he will complaint the refs and its literally a 50/50 proposition on any given play.

The constant complaining about the referees is ridiculous during these 40, 50, or 60 point blowouts. To me, its annoying altogether but even more so when its play after play in noncompetitive games. About a quarter of the time Carlin points out that the complaining is misplaced.

Actually in some of these blowouts, it does become the most interesting part of the game to predict while the play is happening whether he will complaint the refs and its literally a 50/50 proposition on any given play.
Except there is no constant complaining today, but nice narrative.

I missed the first part of their convo about what Greg Williams said. I heard him pissed.

what did Greg Williams say?

Didn’t listen to him but Ohio State held all day and were not called. Methinks GS Will raise a ruckus about that type a nonsense

Reactions: AD888
Nothing wrong with Ray Lucas - was listening to Big 10 Radio today which had the Penn State game - Ray is better and more entertaining. He and Carlin make a good team.

Reactions: RUMassAlum
Nothing wrong with Ray Lucas - was listening to Big 10 Radio today which had the Penn State game - Ray is better and more entertaining. He and Carlin make a good team.

Better not go over to the b-ball board. Complaining about calls is #1 topic after every game.

They should name the new indoor football facility after Ray and give him a lifetime job in the booth ....love him

Reactions: Scarlet83
I find Ray entertaining and he does often have good insights, even if his delivery isn't always smooth. It's kind of like having one of your buddies doing analysis, basically saying what he thinks, even if biased towards RU and not always appropriate. Have met Ray several times and he always just seems so genuine.

Reactions: KevH and JDNB
I find Ray entertaining and he does often have good insights, even if his delivery isn't always smooth. It's kind of like having one of your buddies doing analysis, basically saying what he thinks, even if biased towards RU and not always appropriate. Have met Ray several times and he always just seems so genuine.
Except he’s been there and done that. Which adds something to what he says.

As I always say in these threads...put him with a better play by play guy and he would shine. And that’s not a diss on Chris.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT