ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits

I assume all the commits, Robinson, Benner, Lightner, Jantzer and Cannon and Aguilar I assume. I hope they did not watch that debacle?

Reactions: obrats
The kid from California was Nick Agular who is rated #10 or 11 in the country at 120. Two time Fargo Champ. Nice kid as I met him and his mom and dad.

I assume all the commits, Robinson, Benner, Lightner, Jantzer and Cannon and Aguilar I assume. I hope they did not watch that debacle?

I have to assume also that the wrestling program has no control over what weekend the recruits come to visit. That was not a good look for Rutgers. I flipped channels to see how the game was going. The game was at the half and it looked like 3/4 of the crowd had gone home already. Had to be painful.

I have to assume also that the wrestling program has no control over what weekend the recruits come to visit. That was not a good look for Rutgers. I flipped channels to see how the game was going. The game was at the half and it looked like 3/4 of the crowd had gone home already. Had to be painful.
I had to leave. It was unwatchable. I am a diehard fan and 20 yrs season tickets. This is first game I left at half. It was just awful.

Yea they're not going to come here because our football team sucks. Is that the conclusion your trying to deduce? If so your just being dense. Our basketball team sucks as well, maybe Suriano should have thought twice about transferring here. You know since our basketball and football teams suck.

Reactions: demauroj
I think our men's basketball team will be much improved this year, but yeah...no impact on recruiting in other sports.

I think our men's basketball team will be much improved this year, but yeah...no impact on recruiting in other sports.
I think so too.:) I guess all those good recruits we got didn't go to the football game. Maybe they went to the wrestling matches instead.

Yea they're not going to come here because our football team sucks. Is that the conclusion your trying to deduce? If so your just being dense. Our basketball team sucks as well, maybe Suriano should have thought twice about transferring here. You know since our basketball and football teams suck.

You're obviously right. The kids have no interest in fun stuff while they are at college. It's all wrestle, wrestle, wrestle.

You're obviously right. The kids have no interest in fun stuff while they are at college. It's all wrestle, wrestle, wrestle.
I know there's not much else to do out in east bumblefvck besides sports(psu). I guess maybe cow tippings fun, don't know, never tried it. I'm sure you have. But here in NJ there's tons of fun stuff to do besides sports.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT