ADVERTISEMENT

Robbie Howard Commits to Penn State

I hate losing our top wrestlers to others... We got a top program, scholarship allotment, top wrestlers, facility, OTC - there's no reason for top wrestlers to leave NJ.

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
Kid and his family look down on Rutgers. Typical Bergen Catholic kid.

If i was a lower weight, I would think Iowa would be my pick over Penn State.
Best training partners for free style who have performed at high levels.
Was Howard close to going there?

I heard his dad is so rich he flies in Jordan burroughs for private lessons.

But seriously, don’t post things like that on a message board. An anonymous vague “there is a flaw in his character” just comes off wrong. He is 16.

Last edited:
Let’s just say he would not fit the team culture at RU and leave it at that.

bill, I could (and have) said a lot about the “culture” I see....

This feels like high school drama.

Let’s not be the people who call the girl we wanted to take to the prom names because she went with another guy.

Reactions: Brian LB-U
We’re on the same team here, but slander is spoken, libel is printed :)
942.gif

Strange that when a kid doesnt go to RU......there is always a problem with the kid. Maybe he wants to go away for college....maybe he believes his training will be better elsewhere. On to the next boys.

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
Slandering a 16 year old all because he chose to go to a different school. I'm sure you're a flawless individual above reproach. Stay classy, brotha.
The kid can go where he wants.. can’t hate on him for his decision.... but when apparently he, his family, and one of his coaches disprespects and looks down on us.... yeah I won’t be rooting for him in college.

The kid can go where he wants.. can’t hate on him for his decision.... but when apparently he, his family, and one of his coaches disprespects and looks down on us.... yeah I won’t be rooting for him in college.
And this is certainly a reasonable position to have. Some of the posts on this subject (not yours) have the tell tale signs of sour grapes.The kid decided to go where he thinks he'll have the best opportunity to accomplish his goals and I can't fault him for that.

I heard his dad is so rich he flies in Jordan burroughs for private lessons.

But seriously, don’t post things like that on a message board. An anonymous vague “there is a flaw in his character” just comes off wrong. He is 16.
That's not Howard. That was Tavoso from delbarton

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT