ADVERTISEMENT

Ron Harper Jr Has Time

scarlethoops

Junior
Feb 22, 2002
RHJ Jr out on twitter calling out all the nonsense. I love it. Culture changer who is fiercely protective of what he helped establish and build. We could not be more fortunate to have had him on the banks. He and Geo don’t have to do what they do. They don’t have to say what they say and put themselves out there like that. They do it because they care. Because they literally bleed scarlet. Everyone should line up behind them. Respect.

I wonder if Ron's viewpoint is shared by his brother who is a top five 2024 recruit.Every player/recruit has their unique circumstances that impact decision making.

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
RHJ Jr out on twitter calling out all the nonsense. I love it. Culture changer who is fiercely protective of what he helped establish and build. We could not be more fortunate to have had him on the banks. He and Geo don’t have to do what they do. They don’t have to say what they say and put themselves out there like that. They do it because they care. Because they literally bleed scarlet. Everyone should line up behind them. Respect.

This x 10000000

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT