ADVERTISEMENT

Ross Scott Named Attackman of the World U21 Tourney

I am certain that I am in the minority but I am not impressed by Brennan O’Neill. He makes some flashy plays but is not a particularly good passer or a good carrier of the ball he shots hard but he seemed to miss a lot.

He’s a beast. He can get to the rack at will. I do question how he fits into a team concept. His individual skills are top notch and he is a highlight reel waiting to happen, but…

Too bad we won't see a Kitst Knobloch midfield.
CJ is an attackman by trade, our big miss wins not getting Cole. Cole would have been the perfect compliment to Scott and Cameron

I’m not sold on Cole. While a very solid player, I’m not sure we can’t get similar production elsewhere. CJ is a beast.

Good thing Ivy League schools don't offer eligibility for grad students. Gotta make sure CJ ends his college career at RU.
Why do you think that will happen? He deregiaitered from Cornell in the adoring of 2021 so he is only a sophomore by eligibility and I am pretty sure he is not getting that year back. So he will spend his four years at Cornell.

Why do you think that will happen? He deregiaitered from Cornell in the adoring of 2021 so he is only a sophomore by eligibility and I am pretty sure he is not getting that year back. So he will spend his four years at Cornell.

Wouldn't that create a red shirt year and grad transfer possibility?

Kid is a leader. He learned from those before him.

Told him he should take a little time he’s been playing so much lacrosse. His response? “I can’t, we have a run test when I get back and I have to show the young guys how we do it”.

The culture is strong when you have that happening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT