ADVERTISEMENT

Roster Clarification

colbert17

Heisman Winner
Aug 30, 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
I haven't paid that much attention to the whose in and whose out during the off season. A question that I have is how many scholarship players do we have on our current roster who would be starting their third year as a Rutgers player in the upcoming 2024-25 season?
Is it just Palmquist and Hyatt? Has either of them graduated or used up all of their eligibility?

I haven't paid that much attention to the whose in and whose out during the off season. A question that I have is how many scholarship players do we have on our current roster who would be starting their third year as a Rutgers player in the upcoming 2024-25 season?
Is it just Palmquist and Hyatt? Has either of them graduated or used up all of their eligibility?
Hyatt and Palmquist are neither on the team anymore. Look for the scholarship distribution chart pinned to the top of this board

While the banter and discussion is great, that scholarship chart is probably the greatest item from this website.
It's great.

That is what some Rutgers fans do . Latent obsessing over Cliff is their way of coping with the decision to leave.

It's maybe 1%. It's pretty close to 0
2.6%. (which is closer to 5 than 0)

There are only 2 potential guys on the roster for him NOT to get along with. I'd say that makes that a long shot
Does he not like Pike? Probably NOT
Are we still close to his family?
Was he emotional when he left?
Maybe it comes down to $.

If someone gave me 20 to 1 odds, and I was a gambler (I am not) I'd nibble.

I just think you are all very much kidding yourselves thinking there's even a chance. Look at where he's visited. Places with big NIL funds to give out. Places where forwards have been big parts of the offensive scheme. I can't imagine there's a shot he's coming back. I don't even think it's a dislike of Pikes or the program or a chemistry issue. It's the way of the world now.

I just think you are all very much kidding yourselves thinking there's even a chance. Look at where he's visited. Places with big NIL funds to give out. Places where forwards have been big parts of the offensive scheme. I can't imagine there's a shot he's coming back. I don't even think it's a dislike of Pikes or the program or a chemistry issue. It's the way of the world now.
There is a chance and it is small, very small.

We don't know what makes Cliff tick. Is there a female friend? Does he have anxiety? Does family still live in NJ?

It wouldn't be the 1st time he chose us over other programs.

I don't expect him back, but this all started playing with bart's tool......that doesn't sound good

There is a chance and it is small, very small.

We don't know what makes Cliff tick. Is there a female friend? Does he have anxiety? Does family still live in NJ?

It wouldn't be the 1st time he chose us over other programs.

I don't expect him back, but this all started playing with bart's tool......that doesn't sound good
FIG, I know you like to play devil's advocate, but he's not coming back.

….again i was just playing with barts transfer thing for kicks. You started the argument and I couldnt help myself. Cliff coming back is somewhere between a lreal longshot and not happening.

Seton Hall seems to think that they will be adding the guy at Wisconsin, called the Tank who was red shirted this past year and we were recruiting for like two years ago recently. I think they are saying he is a PF but I thought we wanted him as a center. It appears he had a few problems at Wisconsin which might have caused him to sit out the season. I seem to remember he went to Wisconsin because he had lived there when he was very young. I think his first name was Gus. Yes, Gus Yalden.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT