ADVERTISEMENT

RU beats NCC 66-45

Have to be impressed when you look at the development of the returners over such a short time period. Always saw the potential for Awa to be the special, versatile player that she is blossoming into.

Chyna looks comfortable and smoother in her footwork, drop-stepping to the left or the right. Hands are positioned properly on the ball so she can finish the shot. Last year, she would have banged a lot of those shots off the backboard. She shooting FTs very well.

Ericka is getting stronger with her handle. Still work to do as pg but making good progress. Will really benefit team for next year when a true pg should be added onto the roster.

Reactions: MADHAT1
Another positive thing of note,.....Not sure if it's been happening or not, but last night was the first I can remember seeing the girls getting to play at halftime. It would've been nice if our band and cheer/dance teams could've livened up that experience for them even more. I know many fans are at the concession stand but it could go a long way in making an unforgettable experience and possibly growing future Scarlet Knights or additions to the fanbase.

I think Awa Sidibe could be one of the best players in the B1G. She can do a lot of really good things on the court. She can do it on offense, defense and she is a non-stop high energy player.

Last edited:
Amazing steal on the inbounds pass and she got up the court quickly.

ALSO....after the steal, watch how fast Smikle runs the court to finish with the layup on the other end.....Wow.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT