ADVERTISEMENT

RU Flag for season ticket holders

That's not what you asked.
Perhaps not exactly, but there was no need for your douchebag response. Obviously I know I can Google it.

What size flagpole do you want to get? Figure you'll pay anywhere from $60 to $130 based on size and construction.

Paging @HeavenUniv.

https://www.sportsunlimitedinc.com/flag-poles.html

https://wonderpole.com/telescoping-fiberglass-poles/
Thanks. I'm guessing something like 20 to 25 feet tall with the stand that goes under a car tire and allows me to attach two flags to it, the larger being 10x6. I'll check those links. Anyone know if Scarlet Fever sells something like this? I don't see it on their website though. If not, I think I remember someone on here mentioning a store not too far from Rutgers.

Did everyone who received one get an email with tracking? Or was it just regular USPS? Did not receive one today and don’t think I ever received an email either. Rut Roh

Got the flag, but not the E Mail.
I'm pretty sure the emails referenced in earlier posts were from USPS. You can sign up on their website to get an email every day with pictures of the mail you'll be receiving that day as well as a link to track any packages heading to your home.

Thanks. I'm guessing something like 20 to 25 feet tall with the stand that goes under a car tire and allows me to attach two flags to it, the larger being 10x6. I'll check those links. Anyone know if Scarlet Fever sells something like this? I don't see it on their website though. If not, I think I remember someone on here mentioning a store not too far from Rutgers.
To my knowledge Scarlet Fever doesn't carry flagpoles. I've picked up mine online, got a 28', 20' and 16'. You'll need to make sure a pole is rated to be able to handle a 10x6 flag. Once the Busch Breeze gets blowing, that's a lot of force being applied to a flag pole.

To my knowledge Scarlet Fever doesn't carry flagpoles. I've picked up mine online, got a 28', 20' and 16'. You'll need to make sure a pole is rated to be able to handle a 10x6 flag. Once the Busch Breeze gets blowing, that's a lot of force being applied to a flag pole.
Good point, thanks again!

Perhaps not exactly, but there was no need for your douchebag response. Obviously I know I can Google it.

If you go back to where you asked the question originally I posted the flagpole that I purchased last year. 20' under tire mount. The thing doesn't sway an inch in the wind. I bought it from the sunsetter ebay site. Same flagpoles as their regular site but $50 cheaper because they are flagpoles that were returned. They are in mint condition.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SunSetter-...e-Free-American-Flag-/293078039493?nav=SEARCH

Reactions: robcac26
If you go back to where you asked the question originally I posted the flagpole that I purchased last year. 20' under tire mount. The thing doesn't sway an inch in the wind. I bought it from the sunsetter ebay site. Same flagpoles as their regular site but $50 cheaper because they are flagpoles that were returned. They are in mint condition.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SunSetter-...e-Free-American-Flag-/293078039493?nav=SEARCH
But that was for a 3' X 5' flag. What about one that could handle a 2' X 3' flag? :Wink:

I did and it’s really well done. Thick and it’s like getting two flags as the R is the correct way on both sides.

Much nicer than I thought it would be.

Great job, Rutgers Athletics!

Guessing I beat @Knight Shift and @knightfan7, again. LOL
Hey @knightfan7 , I grabbed a really nice flag hanging from the front of a house a couple of towns north of you. You wan
Nobody likes you[roll]
I see some other posters did.
https://twitter.com/search?q=#RUALLin&src=typed_query&f=live

I still didn't get my flag. @knightfan7 , I was going to go flag shopping on a town north of you off of Route 71. You need one?

Manalapan has decided to only deliver the mail when the spirit moves them. The wife called the post office yesterday and they protested, indignantly - a bit too much, if you ask me.

So I'm hoping my flag shows up the next time our illustrious civil servants decide to take a break from their eternal coffee break.

Mine came today and is also following same sitting period. Excited that reports are it's good.

Who has the link to the high quality pole to by?

I received mine yesterday as well. If you are looking for a pole to use during tailgating look into the https://wonderpole.com/telescoping-fiberglass-poles/
That is what I use and have 4 flags flying with no issues. Whatever pole you purchase do not forget the wheel stand base.

Manalapan has decided to only deliver the mail when the spirit moves them. The wife called the post office yesterday and they protested, indignantly - a bit too much, if you ask me.

So I'm hoping my flag shows up the next time our illustrious civil servants decide to take a break from their eternal coffee break.
3wcrnu.jpg

Reactions: knightfan7
I got mine today but I think I was lucky as the box thingy it was placed in fell open when I picked it up out of the mailbox. I guess the sticker thing wasn't pressed on very well. Glad it made it here. I'm sure if you contact them, they'd probably send you a replacement.

Mine was wide open too.
No worries.... hanging in the front yard now.

I'm pretty sure the emails referenced in earlier posts were from USPS. You can sign up on their website to get an email every day with pictures of the mail you'll be receiving that day as well as a link to track any packages heading to your home.
I got emails from both Rutgers saying it was shipped and USPS with tracking info. Post office originally said was supposed to be delivered last night but scan shows it only got to Trenton last night. Now shows it left Trenton this am. So looks like Monday or Tuesday for me.

Thanks, i'll add that to my list of things
I did not know

Lighten up Francis.

Try and enjoy your Easter Sunday.

Reactions: Knight Shift
I stand with the people who have said that a 10x6 flag could be one hell of a wind load on an extendable pole. I foresee great sadness.

Didn't get mine yet but live in PA so usually a day or two behind. Daughter wants mine to hang from her porch. She has State Penn fans on both sides of her house.

Didn't get mine yet but live in PA so usually a day or two behind. Daughter wants mine to hang from her porch. She has State Penn fans on both sides of her house.
God bless her but/and get her a bigger flag. This one us too small for that purpose.

If my neighbors were flying PSU stuff I'd build a fountain out front with a shower head as the source of flow.

They probably have a bunch of carriers not working right now because of coronavirus. When I was a mailman there was no "coffee break" and most days there wasn't even a lunch break despite a 10-12 hour shift. There are a lot of government jobs that have tons of downtime, but delivering mail is quite the opposite.

I stand with the people who have said that a 10x6 flag could be one hell of a wind load on an extendable pole. I foresee great sadness.
Yeah it seems like that may be the case. I got this bigass NJ flag for free so I was hoping to use it for that, but since I've yet to find a portable pole that says it can handle 10x6, looks like it's not a good idea.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
My package was open but luckily the flag didn't fall out. The two stickers that should seal the back flap were folded onto themselves so they didn't seal. Was thinking many probably fell out in transit.

Last week I was outside when the mailman came and walked to meet him to get the mail, he handed it to me and then sad he still had to scan my mailbox. I had noticed they had put bar code under the lid, I guess they have to scan that they stopped at each mailbox. Maybe this technology has not reached you yet.

Last week I was outside when the mailman came and walked to meet him to get the mail, he handed it to me and then sad he still had to scan my mailbox. I had noticed they had put bar code under the lid, I guess they have to scan that they stopped at each mailbox. Maybe this technology has not reached you yet.
It's not at every mailbox, there's a handful of them on each route. Everything is rigidly timed, so they use these barcodes to make sure the mail carrier is staying on schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT