ADVERTISEMENT

RU-MICHIGAN GAME THREAD

Originally posted by Mr Magoo:

Our players could have walked on the court the day after last Labor Day with no coach and played just like this.

Zero improvement as a team.
This is a sad...

photo.jpg

This team is outright bad and will not get better next year only have guys coming in next year to learn from the players coming back how to play bad basketball.

We need to start over and get a real energetic coach who can recruit with a real college basketball staff. It is a joke right now.

It's amazing how many times I have turned the game on this year and have fallen asleep.

Disgusting play right there were they let little twerp get in for layup and then 2 yellow shirts there for putbacks while our players watch

No improvement from etou and the freshmen...its a disaster

Originally posted by RocktheRac:
This team is outright bad and will not get better next year only have guys coming in next year to learn from the players coming back how to play bad basketball.

We need to start over and get a real energetic coach who can recruit with a real college basketball staff. It is a joke right now.

It's amazing how many times I have turned the game on this year and have fallen asleep.
Hehe what energetic coach will take this job? We won't pay him and we won't give him any type of promises that will help him succeed.

Local shill, spot on with your analysis on the defense.

Billein skills aren't amazing, just not a hard team to game plan against. No perimeter threat makes the game pretty a lot easier to defend. Take Mack out-what every other coach did this year.

Guys that say what coach will take this...Guys cmon Rutgers is paying EJ 1.2 million a year. A somewhat accomplished coach would take that It's not like they wouldn't pay this guy, and there wouldn't be compensation available if you succeed. This is Rutgers. If you win you get 1.6 mil like Vivian Stringer.

Coaches want to get paid that much. Put the offer out there and don't mention the past 24 years to the coach.

Staring at another 25+pt blowout loss-but like Jack a lot today anyway, Etou solid too. Why is Williams picking so many splinters?

We all want this team to succeed so bad, but we keep getting bad results. I was willing to give EJ a pass last year, but this year has really left a bad taste in my mouth the past 10 games.

Bring in that Linden coach. I am not abandoning EJ, but if next year we still have a 20 loss team, that doesn't bode well for me. Win and be competitive, and don't get blown out. All i asked for. I've been very disappointing. This team should learn how to cover the 3 by now.

let's just double-team dawkins for the last 10 mins

These blowout losses are even worse tgan during the fred hill era....we are not 30 point worse than michigan talentwise....eddie is not a college coach

Originally posted by bac2therac:
These blowout losses are even worse tgan during the fred hill era....we are not 30 point worse than michigan talentwise....eddie is not a college coach
10 losses by 17+ points out of 31 games is certainly not a good sign.

Well, next year's team is in there.
Except for Kone, Williams, Daniels, Doorson, and Foreman.

Wish we would have seen this more often.

Just turned the game on and RU has scored about 14 straight points. What's the fuss? We look great!

What a way to end the season.Michigan played a game of horse shooting 3 point shots while Rutgers couldn't wait for the season to end.The Rutgers team makes a run at the end of the game to cut the lead to 13 points but lets not kid ourselves Rutgers was never in this game.

Mike Williams made a 3-point shot, and now the universe makes no sense to G-RUnit

Wow!
Finished on a 19-0 run!!!

Telling you - give those 5 the start next game!
I'm joking somewhat, but at least they played with energy and made some shots.

MAYBE, just maybe, they can play a bit next year.
If only we had better coaching.
I hope no one transfers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT