ADVERTISEMENT

RU Should Hire Jerry Kill

It never was. I was excited to see Jerry's little independent team beating an SEC team, and then win. Jerry would not be able to handle the rigors of coaching a B1G team without major accommodations.
Well then I made a mistake feeling your op was a serious ne, but my reply still stands since I didn't see any sign you meant it as a joke except your posting
"@NickRU714 - you with me on this?:
meaning the way he uses winking guy meme and letting him know you're not serious and the other who picked up on why you mentioned Nick.
That I didn't pick up on. so my reply will stand.

But I'll say my opinion again, I feel Schiano wasn't the best HC Hobbs could hire, just the best one who'd take what was being offered to be the RU FB HC

Well then I made a mistake feeling your op was a serious ne, but my reply still stands since I didn't see any sign you meant it as a joke except your posting
"@NickRU714 - you with me on this?:
meaning the way he uses winking guy meme and letting him know you're not serious and the other who picked up on why you mentioned Nick.
That I didn't pick up on. so my reply will stand.

But I'll say my opinion again, I feel Schiano wasn't the best HC Hobbs could hire, just the best one who'd take what was being offered to be the RU FB HC
Agreed on the last point, however, finding the best can be elusive.

Sure. Change coaches because you lost to #2 Ohio State, #3 Michigan, #11 Penn State, #20 Iowa, and Wisconsin. How can we not be better than those cream puffs? Sarcasm.

HsCDlJ4.gif

I thought Kill was going to die if he didn't leave football. Miraculous recovery.

Why don't you bring Flood and Ash back too. You loved both up to the second they go fired. And you still defend both of them over Schiano.
While he’s at it I hear Terry Shea is also available.. bring him back too. lol
He is great with QB development and the Offense. Now wait a second……

He has New Mexico State leading a Hugh Freeze coached Auburn 10-7 at the half.

Took New Mexico State that was 5-21 in the 3 years preceding his hire to a bowl in their first year.

8-3 this year.

While at Minnesota, he beat ranked Nebraska twice, Penn State, and Iowa.

@NickRU714 - you with me on this?

James Franco Flirt GIF
Hire him in what capacity ? We have our OC he’s here to stay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT