ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs (20)Indiana 03/06/20 Game Thread

Time to regroup, somehow. We just have a street ball mentality at times and look the part. Hopefully, Indy will have lost their shooting touch in the second half.

not too good but only down by 8 at the half.
Looking at some of the posts I thought RU wouldn't be behind under 10 at the half.

2nd half needs all around improved play, but it can be done.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
Looked set before contact. Why would we just barrel into someone in the lane ? Might get the benefit of the call, but poor decision dribbling into traffic, out of control.

She wasn't even close to being set. Her left foot was in the air moving left in front of Arella.
It was a bad call. Period. Some of those are going to happen as the refs don't always have the best angles and don't see a replay to correct their mistakes except in special situations. The second call vs. Arella was a flop. Arella did NOT extend her front arm and did not shoulder her. A bad call.
Were they both by the gray haired Guy?

its a thread the needle kind of win...we are in range but we need to enforce our will which means 55 and cause turnovers..we have to start punking them

I am surprised Wallace is still on the bench. Ru getting nothing offensively w Singleton.and guess Davenport is not an option

KK playing well.

key possession there.....40-34 and Indy had 4 looks because they boarded everytime....then hit 3...to go up 9....big swing there

Going small killing us as first they feed the center who gets a three point play attempt
and then they get O rebound after O rebound.

Oh, and those pony tailed young women can shoot the three.

Another missed chippy layup. awwwwwwweeeeeggh.

Went from 40-34 and being in it to 50-37 and in need of a miracle.

Last edited:
WNGarb is a great RU fan. He's just voicing his opinions like we all do.

Go RU

Then why is he not saying anything about any good play? Not even acknowledging how well Giruntes is playing...but, he will sure complain if she misses a shot or commit a TO.

Reactions: ChasRC69
Ohio
Read my freaking posts. I did not say Mack commits tech’d every game. I said she is always bitching and complaining to the refs and this time they nailed her. Get your facts straight I have been to every women’s game do I can state those facts probably unlike you. By the way how stupid was our lane violation on our made free throw that was negated?

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
Rella is our only offense but sadly has to force things because she is the Lone Ranger

RU getting very frustrated by the 2 men officials. I hate to think the worst, but it's pretty obvious something stinky is going on.

RU getting very frustrated by the 2 men officials. I hate to think the worst, but it's pretty obvious something stinky is going on.
Seriously, hate to sound paranoid, but it really is a horrendous job by the guy refs.

Reactions: RC66
You know how I feel about the officiating in the women's game, but today these male refs are atrocious. Another offensive foul on Arella on that last play. Really? Hmmm. Getting some real home cooking today in Indiana.

My last post. IU has better coaching and playing on offense and defense which is why they are up 13 and heading to 20!

Indiana is very well coached.

RU has to go all out 55 now, its now or never, have to get them to turn it over or rush shots, Indy has responded everytime we have tried to cut into the lead.

I will say however, that we have missed so many bunnies today. So many.

Why does Davenport always foul 30 feet away fron the basket? geez lol

When you have averaged 15 points per quarter can you make up a ten point deficit?
Not likely when the refs are calling it tight.

Davenport makes too many dumb fouls...shot clock almost expired and swipes down on a big making an outside shot attempt. We have seen this before.

Reactions: bac2therac
Wallace 0 points 0 rebounds
Davenport 0 points 0 rebounds

At least Singleton has 2 pts and 3 rebounds, lol

Man, does RU need help w the bigs next year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT