ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs (20)Indiana 03/06/20 Game Thread

I’m sitting here in the arena and these officials are terrible. Arella getting hooked and held and they call a cheap foul on her on the inbound.

now back to back on zippy. It’s like the league says blue bloods must advance.
Finally the lady official makes a call.

I’m sitting here in the arena and these officials are terrible. Arella getting hooked and held and they call a cheap foul on her on the inbound.

that is not why RU is losing..they are getting outplayed by a better team. Indiana is dominating everything, they are getting any and every shot they want and are doing a great job on defense

Indiana is the kind of team that demonstrates our deficiencies.
They share the ball well...do not turn it over often...know how to double our only offensive threat
have multiple players who can hit the three...

I root for all Rutgers teams. I root for them with a passion. However this team is so hard to watch each year.

I will never stop rooting for them but holy smokes do we - misuse at best, waste at worst - our talent on offense. Wow.

Like I said I will never stop rooting for them but boy oh boy...

Reactions: RUJMM78 and shields
The bottom line is that Indiana looks like the better team. RU plays hard but not always very smart. Very limited number of scoring threats which allows the defense to key on Arella.

Reactions: RU MAN
For how much C Viv. stresses defense, defense, defence, our women do a lousy job at blocking out.

RU was never going to win this no Matter what. Without Indiana or Purdue alive that arena would be a ghost town.

B1G OFFICIATING IS A ****ING JOKE. RU never had a shot with Indiana home team because the B1G wants to sell tickets. **** this game. Jump ****ing ball when she never had a hand on it give me a ****ing break

Reactions: ScarletteK80
What a bullshit tie-up call!

But it is the O that coast us this game, and many others.

Reactions: zebnatto

did you spit out your drink on the last jump ball called?

B1G OFFICIATING IS A ****ING JOKE. RU never had a shot with Indiana home team because the B1G wants to sell tickets. **** this game. Jump ****ing ball when she never had a hand on it give me a ****ing break

Agree the announcer said as much. Horrible call. But we are killing ourselves. Let's be honest. I've not seen us run a play/set in 10 straight minutes.

Even if RU played their A game, the B1G needs for Indiana to make the semis. Enough said.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
you’re an idiot if you don’t think that’s true. You think they want an empty arena for Maryland RU? You clearly didn’t watch the first quarter. Why are you even here. Go suck off the men’s board you POS

Come on man...that last part was unnecessary imho

lmao you are embarrassing yourself.....this is the first time Indiana has made the semis in like 14 years...this is not how its done

we can only laugh at these kind of comments

I was hoping all along you and a few others at the game would really let them have it!!

Its a conspiracy . The Womens NCAA has already mapped out the B1G Finals and the NCAA Final 4. It's a conspiracy like the Coronavirus. It's all in the big plan.

Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT