ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Maryland 2/10/19 2PM BTN+ Game Thread

The offense had been in hibernation for the last few games.They are losing 18-2 in a performance as bad as against Minnesota,

Reactions: Scarletwoman
What the heck is going on? This offense is putrid. They shot 1-11 and after one quarter 18-4. This isn't Rutgers BB. I hope this is not our new MO going forward. If we $hit the bed today, we have to regroup and play better basketball the rest of the way.

With that said, how can we be off for one week, and come out and look this bad? This is inexcusable.

Well officially giving up first place ... injuries ... suspension ... really surprised? Hoping RU can salvage 3rd place this year.

3-16 shooting thus far. Good teams DON'T shoot this poorly in their own house. And even though we've played poorly it's now 20-10 but if we want to have a chance, we need to keep up the pressure throughout this game. Our women are well conditioned. They need to do this to get back into this game. There's finally a decent crowd and they need to play off that.

looking bad now, hoping team gets it together.
But in any case, I just want an NCAA bid this year and won't complain about games the team looks bad if RU goes to the Dance

If no NCAA bid, will not oppose the Viv must go crowd that looks to replace her and is able to use
losses ( close or blowouts/ good programs or not)
as the reason Stringer needs to be replaced

But in any case, I just want an NCAA bid this year and won't complain about games the team looks bad if RU goes to the Dance

If no NCAA bid, will not oppose the Viv must go crowd that looks to replace her and is able to use

Come on Man, relax.

Well i just on youtube a game where RU was beating Tennessee 16-0 and up 33-13 at half and lost so i guess anything is possible

Let's just wait and calm down Madhat. We're going to go to the tourney. I just want to see us go in on a win streak and not back into it.

Out rebounded 21 to 12
48% for them vs 31% us. Field goals
7 of 10 vs 2 of 2 at the line.

Out rebounded 21 to 12
48% for them vs 31% us. Field goals
7 of 10 vs 2 of 2 at the line.
Stasha needs to show up in the second half, can’t keep missing layups. They also need to get back on defense giving up too many easy shots.

Let's just wait and calm down Madhat. We're going to go to the tourney. I just want to see us go in on a win streak and not back into it.
That 7-0 conference start temporarily raised our expectations ... other than UMD game have a weaker B1G schedule remaining so no excuses not to be Top 3 ... expect Iowa to pass RU (they are a better team) ... but if RU can’t hold 3rd then major disappointment

Noga can't hit the broad side of a barn lately. She and Broughton were supposed to be our sharp shooters. I'll take more from Broughton and Guirantes thank you very much.

That 7-0 conference start temporarily raised our expectations ... other than UMD game have a weaker B1G schedule remaining so no excuses not to be Top 3 ... expect Iowa to pass RU (they are a better team) ... but if RU can’t hold 3rd then major disappointment
Let's hope that's not the case.

Noga can't hit the broad side of a barn lately. She and Broughton were supposed to be our sharp shooters. I'll take more from Broughton and Guirantes thank you very much.

According to some here, they think CVS coached her to stop making shots...lol. It's a shooting slump.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT