ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Maryland 9PM, BTN, 2/10

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
Can we do this?
fighting0030.r191677.gif
Go RU!

How many loose balls and rebounds went out of bounds off Rutgers feet?

How many steals did we give up?

Our half-court offense suddenly off, we were stuck at 17. Tyler keeps hitting the side rim on her shots.

We have to be careful and not let this thing get out of hand again

Are you kidding. 35 secs of great defense and Mincy heaves up a desperation shot that banks in,

The Maryland zone is brutal and this team looks a little tired. I can't blame them. They'd better find their outside shot and start it raining or Maryland is going to clamp down.

So I just get in from work, turn on the TV, and Maryland heaves a frickin shot put from half court and it goes in. Why do I feel like we are built on ancient Mayan ruins that travel with us?

The refs could not even make a call herself...bs....19-2 run..ridiculous but we all saw this coming

This post was edited on 2/10 9:40 PM by bac2therac

The arena is almost empty.....seems a little weird. That is a good Maryland team.

We are playing against a possible final four team (who I hate.)

Maryland's defense is playing better than ours.

Another long scoring drought, of course you can't do this against a good team.

Ariel came to play!!

It seems like we always give up the last bucket of the half. Had them stopped and they get a good bounce to go back up by 8. Half. 37-29

Unfortunate they got a bucket there....37-29 Maryland....I will take it though because we got tougher the last few minutes and avoided being run out of the building...going to need a strong first 5 mibutes coming out of the lockerroom

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT