ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Nebraska 3/3/16 6:30 Game Thread

as soon as Hollivay came out the lead went south....how in the world do you let their best player shoot open 3 after open 3

14 point lead down to 3...we have seen this movie all year long

Ugh ... Lead down to 3... Come on, ladies ... Don't blow it.

Pathetic 2nd quarter ... Leading 34-33 .. Out scored 24-11.

that was a godawful quarter...no defensive intensity and bricklaying offensively....Nebby scored 24 points in 10 minutes,..unacceptable....also there was a key moment in the 2nd quarter at 28-18 where CVS told the team to slow it down and what did they do...they threw a long pass that got intercepted that turned into a made 3..huge swing there that started the 3 point barrage

Nebraska is not that good without Theriot....Ru is playing right into their hands just like they did the last time when they had a lead and then let Nebby blow right past them

Defense wasn't that bad during NB's run, they were hitting some ridiculous shots; while we gave a few turnovers and went cold from the floor. I think the turnovers came at a most inopportune time as it was during NB's hot shooting stretch, both factors contributed to the momentum shift.

My concern is whether or not we can duplicate our offensive success. Darn ponytails!!!

Pathetic 2nd quarter ... Leading 34-33 .. Out scored 24-11.
While it wasn't a good quarter, I'm not sure I'd go so far as to call it "pathetic". But, we need to go back to the pace, aggressiveness and board crashing intensity of the first quarter. Go RU!

BTW...you can yell at my wife ( a social worker) who asked if Michael Jackson was coaching tonight. Where's the glove?

Can't any of these coaches represent with a little red or at least an R on the lapel? Ok, just go rep on the court and I'll be happy.

Reactions: bac2therac
as soon as Hollivay came out the lead went south....how in the world do you let their best player shoot open 3 after open 3

14 point lead down to 3...we have seen this movie all year long
Eddie Jordan?

Ponytail gives Nebby the lead..and wide open yet again

meanwhile we cant even make a point blank layup missing multiple times on that earlier possession

letting a big girl run the length of the court..this is terrible

and the offense now back to the predictable throw it around the perimeter and hoist up a shot

when this team is bad, its downright awful

Nebraska stinks but with Rutgers woeful offense this game will go down to the last minute.How many layups will Rutgers miss in this game?

why does every RU opponent have so much better spacing and RU cant get the ball cleanily inside for its life

Rutgers has been outscored 41-23 in the past 20 minutes...one half of play..thats ugly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT