ADVERTISEMENT

RU Vs S.Carolina in Canada Nov 16

AJ Lawson, USCe leading scorer last year is from Toronto.

He declared for the draft 2 weeks ago.

Chris Silva and Hassani Gravett graduated, and Felipe Haase transferred as well.

We should be favored in this game.

My brother lives in Toronto! Its all coming together...big opportunity!

like manna from heaven....thank you Pike and Hobbs....been waiting for a game like this

its a likely Quad 2 game...SC #81 last year....overall at 15-16 not great but 11-7 in the SEC...very evenly matched game...plus sos helped out by sec rankings....sc was 49 sos last year

taking away a dreg like Fordham and adding SC is a huge win

plus its a nice homecoming to Canada game for Eugene

Reactions: Wolv RU
8 hour drive per google....with multiple games for this event, I'm confident some RU fans will make the trip....or watch Ohio State at RU for football on the same day.....(maybe not a great deal, if football doesn't make any improvements....)

like manna from heaven....thank you Pike and Hobbs....been waiting for a game like this

its a likely Quad 2 game...SC #81 last year....overall at 15-16 not great but 11-7 in the SEC...very evenly matched game...plus sos helped out by sec rankings....sc was 49 sos last year

taking away a dreg like Fordham and adding SC is a huge win

plus its a nice homecoming to Canada game for Eugene

My thoughts about a schedule geared to maximizing gates was wrong and you were right! Glad you were right!

So non conf schedule of ten games is pretty put together, only missing 4 opponents which I assume will be filled out with low majors home games. Not a bad schedule, would still need to win 9 or 10 Games in Big Ten for even the NIT

Home
UMASS
SHU
B1G/ACC games (PITT, BC ???)

GUESSES of remaining home games
FDU (purely a guess but seems like annual game and season opener of late)
IVY ( Brown, Cornell ???)
NEC ( St. Francis PA ???)
MAAC ( Siena ??? )
Colonial ( Delaware ???)

Away
Gavitt Big East ( Georgetown, Prov. ???)

Neutral
South Carolina

Really like this matchup. SEC is on the up and South Carolina is a winnable game.

Toronto really is an awesome city. I was dating a girl from there for a few years so I've been a bunch of times. Should be able to find a cheap flight too. Only thing is that it is sooo much better when it's warm

Went up there for the film festival a few years ago and loved it. Going to consider a trip that includes this game...

my coworker is a big gamecock football and basketball fan (went there)..he told me they won't be that good this year, but who knows..

Reactions: rubigtimenow
The Athletic's "Way Too Early SEC Rankings" have South Carolina 11th out of 14:

Frank Martin’s Gamecocks, meanwhile, might be starting from scratch. They lose three seniors, including All-SEC selection Chris Silva and the league’s sixth man of the year, Hassani Gravett. SEC All-Freshman pick A.J. Lawson, a projected 2020 first-rounder by ESPN, could be a star for USC next season but has entered this year’s draft – and Martin doesn’t have any instant-impact freshmen coming in.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Really like this matchup. SEC is on the up and South Carolina is a winnable game.

Toronto really is an awesome city. I was dating a girl from there for a few years so I've been a bunch of times. Should be able to find a cheap flight too. Only thing is that it is sooo much better when it's warm
Funny guy, the only good thing about Toronto is the 401 east to Montreal :)

I've heard similar regarding Toronto.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT