ADVERTISEMENT

RU Wrestling Clarion In Dual On 11/11

Home opener.
Home opener on 11/11 vs Clarion is odd with ASU and Sacred Heart on 11/12. Are those still confirmed? I incorrectly assumed those matches would be part of the Journeyman Collegiate Classic, but I guess not and see those teams are wrestling in it on 11/13. Odd to have back to back college matches these days. I'm sure we'll see a good number of backups.

Home opener on 11/11 vs Clarion is odd with ASU and Sacred Heart on 11/12. Are those still confirmed? I incorrectly assumed those matches would be part of the Journeyman Collegiate Classic, but I guess not and see those teams are wrestling in it on 11/13. Odd to have back to back college matches these days. I'm sure we'll see a good number of backups.
Are there allowances in the NCAA? Hard to make weight back to back days. Would expect a lot of reserves in the Clarion match. Hopefully get a full lineup vs ASU.

Reactions: Leonard23
Yes home opener vs. Clarion on Friday, ASU and Sacred Heart on Saturday in Bethlehem and the individual tournament on Sunday in Bethlehem I would expect starters vs Clarion and ASU, alot of backups vs sacred heart(give them credit but be honest, they are hardly a D-1 program) then a bunch of backups on Sunday

Yes home opener vs. Clarion on Friday, ASU and Sacred Heart on Saturday in Bethlehem and the individual tournament on Sunday in Bethlehem I would expect starters vs Clarion and ASU, alot of backups vs sacred heart(give them credit but be honest, they are hardly a D-1 program) then a bunch of backups on Sunday
Not a fan. Seems silly to have starters cut 2 days in a row for Clarion and ASU. Yes, backups will wrestle Sacred Heart, but I'd also expect some backups for Clarion so the starters are fresh for ASU. Don't like it.

Coach Scott Goodale
@CoachGoodale

I’m expecting it very very soon. Lets hope !

awR2TT01_mini.jpg

Matt Michaels
@MattyMike0718

Replying to @CoachGoodale and @RUWrestling

Any word on when the schedule will be released? Usually happens right after the basketball schedules come out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT