ADVERTISEMENT

RUHouston...

read option

All Conference
Nov 12, 2013
I’m gonna be in H-town for business the 27th-30th. Where downtown would you recommend to watch the RU vs Purdue game on Tuesday night? I’m staying at the Curio and office is in the old One Shell Plaza building (now 910 Louisiana). LMK if you want to meet for the game. TIA!

Reactions: RUHouston
I’m gonna be in H-town for business the 27th-30th. Where downtown would you recommend to watch the RU vs Purdue game on Tuesday night? I’m staying at the Curio and office is in the old One Shell Plaza building (now 910 Louisiana). LMK if you want to meet for the game. TIA!
Judging by where you're staying you're not far from the Flying Saucer...honestly, even though I worked downtown for 15 years (1600 Smith - the old Continental Airlines HQ) I never went anywhere to watch games but the Flying Saucer has great Libations (Main and Capitol - not far from your hotel) but I've heard Biggio's (yes, THAT Craig Biggio ex-Seton Hall/Astros) is supposedly a good sports bar but you'd need to cab it https://www.yelp.com/biz/biggios-houston-3

I would definitely be up for hanging out and watching except I don't live in H-town anymore, sadly. I'm in the Dallas Metroplex now (since 2016) but didn't really want to change my screen name to RUFlowerMound! [roll]

Lived in Houston for 3 years, never heard anybody refer to it as H-town. Learn something everyday.

Judging by where you're staying you're not far from the Flying Saucer...honestly, even though I worked downtown for 15 years (1600 Smith - the old Continental Airlines HQ) I never went anywhere to watch games but the Flying Saucer has great Libations (Main and Capitol - not far from your hotel) but I've heard Biggio's (yes, THAT Craig Biggio ex-Seton Hall/Astros) is supposedly a good sports bar but you'd need to cab it https://www.yelp.com/biz/biggios-houston-3

I would definitely be up for hanging out and watching except I don't live in H-town anymore, sadly. I'm in the Dallas Metroplex now (since 2016) but didn't really want to change my screen name to RUFlowerMound! [roll]

Been to Flying Saucer many times. Great beer spot. Will call to see if they have BTN. Will also call Biggio’s. Thx for the recos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT