ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers and Seton Hall renew their series in women's basketball

I think the series ended when Charisse Wilson flipped from Seton Hall to Rutgers. It was alluded to that Stringer/Rutgers did something improper by the Seton Hall coach/people/media.

I know after that the series agreement wasn’t extend. I think Stringer took it very personal that anyone from that side would think that she would do anything underhanded to get a recruit. The Rutgerswbb program pretty much ignored Seton Hall from that point on until recently.

Coach CW stated that the schedule had already been finalized before she took the Job so Stringer and Co. must have agreed to face them before she decided to retire.

Now that Stringer is gone this game should be played every yr .
I bet it was more than CVS that held it back..
But since I don't know the reason it was stopped can't really blame anyone.
But have a theory.
Series stopped after 2017 and the Hall HC & AD might have decided 12 loses out of the last 14 games hurt more than helped

Now that Seton Hall's WBB program has impreoved , looks like it would be something that helps more than hurts now

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarletteK80
I bet it was more than CVS that held it back..
But since I don't know the reason it was stopped can't really blame anyone.
But have a theory.
Series stopped after 2017 and the Hall HC & AD might have decided 12 loses out of the last 14 games hurt more than helped

Now that Seton Hall's WBB program has impreoved , looks like it would be something that helps more than hurts now
Whatever the reason is unimportant, fans of both schools will have fun with the rivalry . We play each other in men's BB , and also in baseball . There is no reason not to include this game and all other sports we have in common like softball, men and women soccer and volleyball .

Whatever the reason is unimportant, fans of both schools will have fun with the rivalry . We play each other in men's BB , and also in baseball . There is no reason not to include this game and all other sports we have in common like softball, men and women soccer and volleyball .
agree, both schools should play each other once every year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT