ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Basketball All-Decade Team

N'Daiye graduated in 2010, so he barely played in the decade.
I know its a stretch because it was only one season but he still probably had a bigger impact in that one season than any of our other bigs had in their whole career especially one from a "true" center mold. He was Big East DPOY and our last NBA draft pick plus we have been extremely weak at that position.

I know its a stretch because it was only one season but he still probably had a bigger impact in that one season than any of our other bigs had in their whole career especially one from a "true" center mold. He was Big East DPOY and our last NBA draft pick plus we have been extremely weak at that position.

I agree 100% with this......however i can't get past the fact the team was so flipping bad. Bart had us ranked 176th on defense despite having a NBA caliber defensive shot blocking center. Were the other 4 that bad?

http://barttorvik.com/team.php?team=Rutgers&year=2010

Actually looking at that team it easily makes 1st team all decade worst coaching jobs. There was tons of talent on the team. I'd think that has the team with the most talent of any in the decade.

If I’m going back 3 decades I forgot about dahntay Jones. He would have taken someone’s spot on the roster. Joel Salvi was also a gamer and one player who I always liked was Mike Jones back in the wenzel era.

Another favorite of mine was Damon Santiago

Go back and read the title. If Damon had hair it would be grey or white.
Aware of the title. I’m a little older that Damon and my head is salt and pepper so not really grey or white? Getting some white chest hairs now. Sucks getting older but that’s life. Last time the RAC had this kind of life was when I was in school from 88-92.

Reactions: Newbrunfus
0 teams at or over .500. Lost decade. i should be on the all decade team for going to 170+ games
This may be one of the best post ever from a Rutgers fan. Every Loyal RU fan deserves to be on the All Star team! :Rutgers:Rutgers:Rutgers:Rutgers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT