ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Basketball's struggles continued as they lose to Iowa on the road

Yes, if in fact he is disinterested . Fans being disinterested is fine. Players not so much, no matter the situation.
No one on this team does anything.

Dude catches the ball and immediately has 3 guys on him. Not a single guard on this team can create a good look for him

Reactions: ScarletDave
He was hammered going to the basket. Should have went nice and soft to the basket lmao cmon man mostly everytime they have been near the basket they’ve called a foul
When you suck ass you don’t get calls no matter how hard to go in the paint. Basketball 101.

Reactions: ScarletDave
Santfort > than Gavin … at least for now but Pikiell needs to do a deep look at where this squad is.

Just watch that sequence that mag fights for the offensive rebound…swings it to Williams who then passes to JMike who shoots first instead making an extra pass to a wide open GG.
Just dumb

Gavin Griffiths continues to not beat the Jaden Jones allegations.

Should we start Gavin? It feels like he puts way too much pressure on himself coming off the bench. I know he hasn't earned shit but we need to get him on track and ready for next year

Reactions: Knightmoves
Its iowa..they breezed today...iowa is 2nd tier team. Our level of play is non competitive

2nd half vs osu very flukish helped by a team choking

LOOK at the evolution of the game...1 fg in 8 minutes..a constant
Not really sure what your point is. My post certainly doesn’t argue we played well today.

Cliff had heart today with rebounds and blocks.
Mags a great game.

That’s about it.

Next game if I was Pike I’d start Cliff, Williams, Mag, Simpson or Jamie and Wolf and start with aggressive D and pressure. We can’t quickly go down double digits.

No we sucked … be happy they took Kricke out or it would have been worse.

No one on this team does anything.

Dude catches the ball and immediately has 3 guys on him. Not a single guard on this team can create a good look for him
Be that as it may, no player should ever be disinterested. Not at this level.

Reactions: RW90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT