ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Basketball's struggles continued as they lose to Iowa on the road

Don't worry Rutgers waits to be down about 17 before we start playing so we are due for a run

I’ve never seen such inept awful offensive basketball. But I say that every single friggen game. It’s horrific. Unwatchable crap.

gavin looks completely lost, i now have no idea how he was ranked as high as he was

People say he’ll improve, but improve to what? 6-8ppg?

Reactions: GillesDeleuze
Hey Pike - in your postgame please address the elephant in the room that your team cannot shoot if their lives depended on it and it’s a point of focus moving forward to correct the problem.

Some good news. Iowa shooting poorly and RU up 13-12 on the boards.

Fans complaining about how many shots Simpson or Fernandes forced up early vs Ohio State and wanted to see the guards getting others involved, have seen 8 minutes of basketball, when you do that.....

About 8 bunnies we’ve missed at the rim. I’m over being mad, just laughing it off. Every player on this roster can go next year minus Gavin and Jmike. Pikes obsession with Noah is weird too. He does nothing well

Reactions: runner3283 and Goku
If we can't make layups what does Pike tell them though? Hey guys you're all D1 athletes. Make layups please

Don't worry Rutgers waits to be down about 17 before we start playing so we are due for a run
What does say about Pikell’s coaching especially the starting 5 who he rolls out to start the game. And of course substitutions cannot be made until the 4 minute TV time out.

The performance is embarrassing because the team is sleep walking against a opponent fully capable of scoring 80 points a game.

• Sad
Reactions: Scangg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT